Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Master.Sushi
Your Roleplay Name: Joseph Sou
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:507304847

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.1, 3.3, 3.4 - Went to a shootout he was not a part of, proceeded to mingegrab a gun and put it in his trunk. User was gunpointed and told to remove weapon from trunk but he refused to do so for 2 minutes and was subsequently killed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had no intention of joining the conflict, but I was forced to after bullets were fired at my car's wheels and myself. Which made me wait till the field quietened down, at which point I noticed the killer gathering the booty and felt the need to share it with him. But he was deafeningly quiet from the outset as if he was expecting me to hide the weapon in the car. He told me to hand over the guns without pointing his rifle at me or indicating that I was breaking the law. I attempted to talk with him, but he kept saying I took all the guns and then he killed me on the spot. I gave the weapon over to the staff member when I returned after realising that I had breached the law, but I did not expect him to penalize me. As a result, I humbly request that you rescind this punishment because it was administered in error. In the future, I'll give greater attention. Thanks a million!

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score

Hello there, all disputes will require evidence to be provided by the disputing party. Please give a clip of the entire situation so that we can handle this dispute. You have 24 hours to do so or this dispute will be denied.

Reaction score
Still uploading, it's gonna take me a little while!

Reaction score
I gave the weapon over to the staff member when I returned after realising that I had breached the law, but I did not expect him to penalize me. As a result, I humbly request that you rescind this punishment because it was administered in error. In the future, I'll give greater attention.
Are you saying you did do the accused rule breaks but you think your punishment is excessive because he gave you a warning after taking your gun or that you did not break the rules?

Reaction score
I made a mistake, which I later rectified. I'm in the process of uploading the video at the moment.

Reaction score
Shots were fired at me as I attempted to flee, which is why I attempted to enter. The sound in the recording isn't particularly clear.

Reaction score

The video shows you very clearly breaking the rules. You should not have even driven to the property to begin with and when asked to leave, you grabbed a weapon and stored it instead. You risked your life immensely by doing this, hence the 3.4 portion of your warning. Please read rules 3.4 and 3.18 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.