Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Goldenvale
Your Roleplay Name: Dave Goldberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15018753

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.20, 4.1 - User broke multiple traffic laws as a firefighter. When the user was being dealt with In-Character by being arrested, they then took it OOC and made a report. When told that the arrest was fine, they then disconnected before they could be charged.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was going back to the station from extinguishing a fire with a firetruck and while on the way i drove a little fast since another smaller fire was going and I wanted to get the smaller truck. When I arrived a cop (Acerius) stopped me and asked me why I was going so fast and I explained that I was in a hurry. For some reason I couldn't hear his mic, which I didn't know until I watched the demo, but he kept following me without saying anything. Another cop joined and they blocked me off on the highway and arrested me. After that he demoted me and teleported me back to the station to arrest me.

I feel Acerius abused his moderator powers in several ways. He answered a ticket I opened about him, which he shouldn't have since it's about him. It's like calling the police on a policeman and having the same policeman answer... And he also teleported me after demoting me, any other officer would have walked to get me. I think "speeding" while on my way to put out a fire is not a valid reason for demotion, arrest or a ban.

Additional Information: I can upload a demo, just tell me where.

Reaction score
Involved here
I pulled you over not acerious I called him becouse you decide to say to me "I m in a hurry, stop screwing around with city workers" (Or something very similar), I pulled you over not for speeding only but also for drifting at main st where you almost hit a pedestrian. You decided to ignore both me and Acer and went in your way even tho I pulled code 3 on you we boxed you in at highway bend from city toward buisness thats where you started to insult us. Not long time later you called Acer abusing his powers & shitty mod then left while in handcuffs at pd

Why you didn't write that in dispute? Why hide the truth?

Reaction score
Like I said, for some reason I couldn't hear your and Acerius' mic and I might have mixed you two up. I didn't in any way insult any of you, everything is in the demo. There was a fire going and I was in a hurry. I told you that and went on my way since in-character there were lives in danger and I felt that I explained the situation and didn't get an answer. And even though you knew the reason I was driving fast and "drifting" (there was nobody in sight, don't lie) you decided to call Acerius and chase me on the highway.

And in my opinion picking up a ticket about yourself is abusing your power, that's the reason I left. On top of that, you telling me "he's an admin, good luck", makes it sound even more like abuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.