Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bonnissen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: GSOLAR
Your Roleplay Name: Gus Pope (used to be Jacob Pope)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5591268

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed another player right next to a police officer

Why should this appeal be considered?: Eventhough I understand, just like I understood when I did this. That I broke the 3.4 rule. I still think my appeal should be considered. I'll explain why:
In the clip provided you see me run up to my friend Alfred and punch him to get his attention. Do note that I didn't know the cop was Aziel, since he changes his name alot. If I'd known it was him I wouldn't have joked around with Alfred by punching him to prevent a situation like this happening. Aziel without saying a word cuffs me and tickets me for 3k+. At this point I instantly knew it was Aziel. A bit harsh considering nothing was going on. But right when he pulls ticketbook out we can hear a car being stolen (mine gets stolen alot sadly). Instead of leaving me in cuffs and going to resolve a real crime and speak to me after thats resolved. He's making sure I have the priority over a cartheft...
Knowing how Aziel likes to camp bazaar and just ticket instead of responding to real crimes, plus the fact that a carthief can legit be in car and gone within seconds. I took matters into own hands by shooting (not finishing) the carthief. So Aziel could actually cuff him and get a medic.
Eventhough you can't hear my mic, and I dont know exactly what I said. After shooting the carthief I told Aziel something like I won't shoot you dont worry. Yes I pointed my gun because I didn't know how trigger happy he would be, but you can clearly see me put it away.
After he cuffed me I did get a little angry and called 10 toes. When he's dragging me you can see me respond to someone saying that it looks like the cop is Aziel. Alfred shot Aziel.
Instead of leaving or finishing him. Me and Alfred both stayed and actually called an ambulance and a supervisor to come to the scene. We wanted him to get revived to actually solve the situation and for me to talk to Aziel bout what the hell went wrong with the supervisor. A possible arrest afterwards was ok with me, as long as the supervisor couldve explained to Aziel he should focus on different things, because this wasn't really a RP intended crime. More so a cop who generally refuses to do his job and gives the impression that he targets certain people, making me, eventhough I know its not allowed, to resolve the cartheft myself.
Here's the unfortunate partof the story. When we were waiting for medics, my gf irl got rlly angry (like screaming at the bottom of stairs) at me for forgetting we were supposed to eat dinner at her parents place. Food was already getting cold. You can see me tell Alfred to add me on steam, at the same time I made f6 and spoke with Bonnissen to add me on steam too. So I could still respond to the f6 being made at the time even after leaving the server. Because I know that leaving at such time isn't allowed and I wasn't trying to avoid the situation and wanted things to be clear. I spoke with Bonnissen and told him what happend etc.

Without the context I would agree with the warning.
But seeing as Aziel actually got blacklisted, and the reasoning for that is relevant for this case + somewhat confirms my statements bout him. And I actually wanted to resolve it right then and there, by getting him revived and providing context and clips for the sit etc. But that not being possible because of the angry gf situation. Last but not least my ban/warning record being semi clean, and me never pulling these kind of stunts. I think the warning appeal should be considered.

Link to Aziel's blacklist dispute:

Link to YT vid for clip:

Additional Information: I rarely to never have any problems with cops. I try to always comply and defuse the situation from escalating. Example of this is where people want to interfere and break me out, I normally tell them off just to not make it into too much of a chaos. Cops need to do their jobs and I respect that 100%. The only cop I've always had problems with is Aziel. I've had several previous encounters with him, all went 0 to 100 real quick when there was no real wrongdoing beforehand. I feel like he targets me on purpose alot.
I'd like to add that I never do anything like this. I have close to a month of playtime and my ban/warning record is somewhat clean.

EDIT: Instead of making a dispute at first, I tried to reach out to Aziel. To end this bad blood I felt between me and him and to offer help/explain why he has a bad reputation for some people and gets trolled/messed with. I wanted to explain that he should sometimes tone his RP down a little to prevent stuff like this from happening and consider not everyone wants to be 100% in realistic RP at all times. He sadly never responded and never took my offer of helping.

Thanks for reading and possible considering!

Last edited:
Reaction score
This dispute makes no sense at all because you are just talking trash about me. You punched someone you got a ticket. You murdered someone infront of a cop you were going to get arrested. I saw all of your messages about me being a better person and I ignored it because its stupid I was roleplaying as a cop and I followed the laws. I told you I have no beef with you its only roleplay I thought it would end at that but I guess not?
I also dont like being threatened with AR and IA if I dont talk to you thats just childish and what were you even going to report me for.

Reaction score
This dispute makes no sense at all because you are just talking trash about me. You punched someone you got a ticket. You murdered someone infront of a cop you were going to get arrested. I saw all of your messages about me being a better person and I ignored it because its stupid I was roleplaying as a cop and I followed the laws. I told you I have no beef with you its only roleplay I thought it would end at that but I guess not?
I also dont like being threatened with AR and IA if I dont talk to you thats just childish and what were you even going to report me for.
Mate you legit got blacklisted for your actions, not just this one. I know what I did, but if you would actually do your job for once instead of having tunnelvision on a ticket. I wouldn’t had to take matters into my own hands.
Saying my messages were stupid is completely missing the point. I’m making this dispute since you decided to lie about never being told that what you were doing was not good. Maybe show some appreciation for once. Someone actually reaching out to help you and make your playtime and that of others more fun.
Its only roleplay to camp bazaar and harrass people left and right? Apparantly I ain’t the only one who has these issues with you. I never threatened you either, I literally asked you what you’d want me to do. Make a dispute etc, or talk to bonnissen together. Regardless if that would get the warning removed or not.
This is imo the exact opposite of an appropiate response to someone who felt bad for whats happening to you and chose to lend a helping hand.
And yes I shot someone infront of cop, I know as I’ve stated. I never do/did stupid stuff like that. But considering how you dont respond to any crimes/shootings, because you dont feel like being able to do anything or something with just a pistol? Someone had to do something to stop the carthief. Bro you say you follow the law, yet you fail to follow your duty as a cop.
And yes I’ve talked crap, as have more people it seems. Maybe all those people are just being dicks or maybe your actions provoke those reactions?
Ffs man try to take the hint for once. I think it’s better if I dont reply anymore after this because you are the first person who legit gets me mad on this server.

Reaction score

Regardless of your belief that Aziel would not have attempted to stop the person stealing the vehicle, it is against the rules to commit violent or serious crimes while there is police within eyeshot which by your own admission you were aware. You should not have done so especially when there were non-lethal alternatives you could have taken that would have been perfectly legal.

@A1L @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.