Ban Disputes and warning disputes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello just a quik message i said disputes because theres alot of warnings that make no sense just as the ban i got where i will be talking about rn
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute/Appeal
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned for: 2 days

Your Steam Name
: tomxehh
Your In-game Name: Wanobi DIckens
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120628949

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 1.4, 3.4
Why should this appeal be considered: Because 1 1.4 was never commited i never lied to blobvis 2.0 the situation that got me banned was because 3.4 that was commited but not with me knowing i knew there were cops but i heard them leave then i was going to avenge my friend who got ran over after defending himself against andii the person who reported me so i was getting my gon to shoot him andii was standing nice as a target on a pole so i just started shooting then i saw cops coming arround the corner and i got shot well that was odd they were just arround the corner lol i thought so then i got reported explained to blobvis i did not see them then blobvis responded yes you did that kinda made me mad because he kept saying that and and making me repeat that i cant stand because of multiple private reasons so that kinda made me stress alot what i also said to blobvis and he just ignorres me then he said i was lying to him what i wasnt! i told him that i have a big ass monitor so i looked at one point and it was also night while in bazaar so it was dark still saying i was lying so he warned me then i came here to make a warn dispute and then i got dragged back at the sit there was a vid (cant find the link anymore assume that blobvis has it) where you could see that there was a cop beside me watching me shoot them and a tfu standing infront me that i did not even see till it was mentiont so imagine at bazaar then blobvis said you clearly saw that the officers where not arround the corner even tho that part were they where standing was never shown in the vid so thats odd i said blobvis kept saying iam a liar that made me rill pist still am because usely when i get dragged in a sit they dont keep saying as a 8 year old liar liar liar so he banned me for 1.4 and here comes the second ban dispute that i already did but never got a responding i was just new on the server i became a medic and i was lagging alot so my game froze but my car kept going then i crashed into someone at the wrong lane but i just left because i thought it was his fault and i had a emergency to go to at pd then i got dragged in a sit by @nutrient10 explained him i did not do that and he then called me a liar and just straight up banned me for having a bad pc so not knowing whats knowing on why i was there. then the warnings offcourse the 3.4 warning from blobvis but know the 2.5 and 3.4 by @mim the first warn was 2.5 and 3.4 3.4 wasnt even the point there! 2.5 not the point a courier was helping someone to raid us so i told the courier to leave else he was being shot i gave him seconds but he failed to leave so i killed him and the raider ran awa then in the sit with mim he was flooding me with his toxic behaviour (not a personel attack to mim but he always acts toxic toward me and some others for example i repeated what someone else said in looc because i thought the same the he said enjoy your blacklist bitch then like 1 hour later he got mad for me talking in local like this: .// why are there glitched planters here lol'' then he said in looc NOO DONT METAGAME !) and i got warned and when i said that he said ''YOU ARE TRYING TO ARGUE WITH ME !!!! YOUR GETTING BANNED IF YOU DO'' so i just said warn me then so he did (that time i did not know how to make this) now the other 3.4 warning there was a shootout going on i was the last one alive with a shooter so i popped arround the corner to kill him then it seemd like i was reloading but i higherd my fist by accident so i thought iam shoot when i click but i was punching and then mim dragged me with no hesitate to a sit thats it

Additional Comment(s): sorry for my dispute as big as wikipedia iam really getting annoyed and stressed by this its realy annoying and sorry if i offended people iam glad tho that some staff members dont act like 5 year olds i hope everyone undarstands thiks shit i just wrote tbh because my english grammar is not so pretty if you have any questions let me know

Last edited:
Reaction score
I banned you months ago and if I added 1.4 to the reason there was clearly some substantial evidence at the time that you lied to me but I barely even remember this at all.

Anyway, please provide some evidence for these situations or this thread will most likely be closed.

Reaction score
you were beside me so i did not see you and as i said in the dispute i did not see the tfu and also did not see him in the video after i got told he was infront off me so just imagine how it was there for me and the other cops as i ALSO said were around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.