Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Faitツ GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Sierra Falcone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot cops for no valid reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: Basically, light up a cop at projex I can't see if it's me or dom that kills this cop. I can't possibly know if there are any higher-ranked officers or a medic that have taken DNA. I accidentally run dom over and yell "sorry dom" which bully hunter definitely heard. When bully hunter approaches me at the office I see him with a gun. First of all, why does he run up to me with a gun his excuse was "I saw a guy with a gun on his back on the way to the car" that was dom that approached the car with a gun on his back on the way to store it as bully hunter clearly can see. When he approaches me with a gun in hand I think it's bc I'm warranted as I remember I just harvested my drugs and I don't know if I stored them which means I possibly have 20-30 coca leaves on me and is possibly warranted for murder. When I see a cop approach me with a gun after I sprayed up an officer at projex with dom (wich is also there and storing his gun) and either one of us killed the police officer. When he as said approached me with a gun I feel threatened and ofc shoot as I could possibly have 20-30 leaves on me and be warranted for murder. When he approaches me for running over dom I should be going to jail for 12.12 which means that he would search me and if I had leaves on me it is taken. 2 full planters of coke are about 20-30 leaves and that is about 20-30k if I sell them raw. When I believe that I have that amount of money on me (in coca) I believe it's ok to shoot as it's ok to flee if you BELIVE you have illegal substances on you for an amount of money.

So I shoot him bc he approaches me with a gun, I might have been warranted for the murder of an LEO and I believed I had coca leaves on me.

I hope this would be considered as idk what pov we are looking for from here.

Reaction score
Why would you run about with drugs on your person knowing full well that you’d be getting in a lot of trouble when caught with it, i don’t see how you can justify shooting the police over that and your lack of evidence to prove you were warranted (just go to courier npc with a friend lol), if anything putting your life at further risk instead of just storing them?

Reaction score
Why would you run about with drugs on your person knowing full well that you’d be getting in a lot of trouble when caught with it, i don’t see how you can justify shooting the police over that and your lack of evidence to prove you were warranted (just go to courier npc with a friend lol), if anything putting your life at further risk instead of just storing them?
as i said i had just harvested and we were on our way to help some of our friends i think at projex. So i forgot to store but when i where down in my car i rembered

Reaction score

You're basically copbaiting at this point. You have a lack of evidence to suggest you're warranted but decide to believe so anyway and based on that, you run around with drugs and guns in the open? If you genuinely believed you were warranted, why did you not make any attempt to hide? Using the fact that you had leaves on you is a terrible excuse, especially when you are only approached by one officer in a not particularly aggressive fashion.

Reviewed with @Bojing, @Ellie and @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.