Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Mike
Your Roleplay Name: Qwan Hawk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:562504025

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: killing a some try to kill me

Why should this appeal be considered?: first of all i have a twin brother playing the same account i was going to bazzer to buy some items and found and i went to a shop and he started to threatening me with a gun so run out and later came back and he drop hes gun so immediately pick up the gun and started revange threating him and some random police offcer pointing a gun at me so i tryd to expailn the situation to the offcer and person was cussing me out and and lieing so i told him to shut it and he didnt was mad at that time so killed not knowing 2.1 thats you cant kill some infornt an offcer so shot the preson and the offcer pulled a gun out instinct to kill him and i went out 45min later got notification that a report have made over you so i try to answer but for some reson i couldn't pull up the report pressing F6 not working for weird reson than the admin named dave tp me and told me that i killed civilian so expain the situation then he checked my warn hitstory and saw a warn for killing a civilian infornt police offcer so i told that was not me playing and told didnt know that rule so i told him i wasn't familiar with some rules and told to send the rule to educate my self and my twin bro and i deeply apologize worng act i did im now know the rules and familier with it...

Additional Information: and never doing somthing idiotic like this again and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.