Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: binsiebenimladen
Your Roleplay Name: Franklin Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422171747

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed someone their friend has already killed over a KOS order.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Basically only reason i killed them at this point is that they were loitering at a shootout even tho they were clearly leaving it at one point which is shown in the first clip closer to the end (u can see their aqua-colored car driving away.) For some reason, They decided to come back to the shootout which im guessing made one of my org members shoot down their car because we clearly knew it was the friends of the guys we just killed. After that we were focused on killing cops so we couldnt've gp'ed them at that moment which made it possible for them to run away from the shootout (Which they didnt). When i realised that they were loitering after clearly coming back to the shooutout they were driving away from, i decided to kill both of them since they were loitering at a shootout that their friends got killed at.

Additional Information: perpheads

Reaction score
also my bad if the clip is a little bit corrupted i tried recording at 120fps for the first time and it seems like my pc didnt like it

Reaction score
also ik that at first i said the reason i killed him is because of us having kos on him from before which apparently the person died from, but pretty sure this is also a valid reason for killing them

Reaction score

The people you shot at weren't a threat at all.

You did not give them a chance to leave, in the future make sure to give them a chance to leave by either shooting at their feet or giving them verbal commands.

Reviewed with @Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.