Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: valetine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: bobo
Your Roleplay Name: ronnie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.6 - The player kidnapped someone to mug them of their items // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all i want to start by that i never mugged anyone, my actions were to drive from point a to point b, as the mugging took place i was considering if this was illegal or not so i told my friend clearly that i am not sure about this therfor i didn't mug him i only watched, you can clearly hear me say this to my two friends (we were speaking turkish).

second thing is that this rule clearly states that you are not allowed to FORCE people to kidnapp them, this thing wasn't a kidnapping nor forcing, the player was never forced or put under gun point to be forced to get in the car or kidnapped, he clearly got inside the car in his own will.

Quoting rule 5.1 Mugging:
"Players may not be FORCED to move out of public view under gunpoint before the mugging."

honestly valetine himself wasn't sure about it, it clearly seemed a little misunderstanding from the rule itself, could've gave me a verbal warning but since we had a talk a few days ago he is still a little hot head and will target me to get me off the server.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Uva6CHp3RSO7u/ptUfPq8Mje4v?invite=cr-MSw3eVcsMTY3MDY4NDEwLA
this is the video

this is the ar

Reaction score

this thing wasn't a kidnapping nor forcing

Kidnapping is defined as "the action of abducting someone and holding them captive.". The player in question expressed his intentions were to go to bazaar. You responded positively to his request then took him to a private place. I believe this fits into the definition perfectly.

honestly valetine himself wasn't sure about it, it clearly seemed a little misunderstanding from the rule itself, could've gave me a verbal warning but since we had a talk a few days ago he is still a little hot head and will target me to get me off the server.

Please refrain from slandering other members of the community unless you can provide the evidence to back this up. Its petty and unfair. If you believe @Valentine has abused his position or misused his powers as Moderator please make a Staff Complaint, the link is the following:

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.