Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: African
Your Roleplay Name: Devereaux Allaband
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Why were you punished?: 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 5.3 - User spectated and went back to a raid he previously died in to assist in bringing back the drugs inside the apartment. When doing so he did it unrealistically by using his physgun and throwing them to be quick. A few minutes later, he KOS cops for someone they suspected was dead without talking or seeing him. After discussing this with several admins we concluded that he should have waited to see them in cuffs at least instead of killing cops over people who were already dead/unconscious inside.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This all started when I was killed by raiders when entering slums apartment 3,. Upon respawning I wen't over to PD to check whats exactly happening, I kept my distance from slums as I stood at PD, I checked if the raid is over, it wasn't over, after that I was told to leave by Jamie which I did, went over to City Hall parking lot to stand afk, after a few minutes and after I had finished my youtube video I went over to PD and the situation still wasnt over, I went afk AGAIN. After coming back from being AFK, i saw Jamal at Slums, and thats why i returned, it seemed that the situation was over and clear, as it was. There were no raiders, no cops, nobody. Just shot up cars thats it.

I agree that it may have been unrealistic to use the physgun to move the drugs back inside my apartment, but there was nobody around me so I thought it was fine.

Additional Information: The video explains how everything played out, im sorry if the video is full of errors etc, I dont know how to fix it.

Reaction score

You need to connect to the server before going in to review your demo to fix these errors (even if you're banned). I cannot see clearly what is going on. Also, can you please clarify which rulebreak(s) you are disputing?

Please re-upload your evidence and respond to my above question within 48hrs if you wish for this to be dealt with.

Cheers

Reaction score

You need to connect to the server before going in to review your demo to fix these errors (even if you're banned). I cannot see clearly what is going on. Also, can you please clarify which rulebreak(s) you are disputing?

Please re-upload your evidence and respond to my above question within 48hrs if you wish for this to be dealt with.

Cheers
Close this dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.