Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was warned for a false and biased reasoning.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The warner here is clearly biased because in the clip his friend provided you can see his RP name in partner "Albrecht" and he punished me to satisfy his friend.

The reason why what I did should not be punished is you can clearly see in this clip

Ashley was bleeding out and dying + getting shot at + looking away from the shooter.

1) Her goal was to apprehend me when she should've tried to stay alive or eliminate the threat, the suspect they JUST arrested so knowing I am unarmed she wanted to gunpoint me instead of return fire or cut the bleeding.

2) Her mic is too quiet. You can hear in the clip as I was already going for the button and shots were flying her quiet mic is telling me "hands up" and I could not hear anything because not only is she too quiet to hear but there is a shooter shooting at her and the sounds of bullets are too loud.

Overall I think "Albrecht Ficklestein" or Mini the friend of this person made a bad decision punishing me because I was doing what's realistic. If a cop gets shot at their goal was stay alive and that should give me diversion to use my only logical escape route.

Additional Information: the whole time WHILE I was unarmed she came down and prefired the corner striking me so I was bleeding as well meaning my life is already gone with nobody to heal me I would have died anyways.

1 - I was not dying, I got shot once by a pistol.
2 - I was not getting shot at as the shooter was far away and I was in cover (when I tell you to put your hands up)
3 - The fact that you died is clear evidence that you broke 3.4, when someone is pointing you a gun inside a private setting as the PD where is an ongoing shootout they DEFINITELY do not want you to go away from them by pressing an elevator button.

You caused your own death there, I could have the quieter mic in the world, your decision was clearly not the best under the circumstances.

I was bleeding as well meaning my life is already gone with nobody to heal me I would have died
Screenshot_1.png
There is something amazing the devs added a couple years ago that would have prevented you from dying.

How can you claim bias when Maia didn’t even make a report on you. You basically made the report in yourself. If you’re gonna claim something get your facts right

denied.png

Your attempt to escape here was highly illogical and your arguments follow suit. I have attempted to break this down for you:
  1. Gunfire had stopped when @Maia ordered you to put your hands up so you didn't really have any reason to have not heard him.

2. Gunpointing you was Maia's choice. You can question his logic all you like but you must still comply with orders given under direct gunpoint, which leads me onto the third point nicely.

3. You were under direct and uninterrupted gunpoint during which Maia could have killed you at any point, giving him a reason to do so is a pretty textbook example of putting your life in unnecessary risk.

4. The fact that you were bleeding was even more of a reason to follow Maia's commands; he's a police officer with bandages. There was a right and wrong option here, the latter being both wrong and the option you took:
    1. Complying with the orders of a police officer aiming a gun at you and allowing them to bandage you (ending the immediate threat to your life).

2. Riding a slow elevator to second floor of the police station, roaming around trying to find someone to bandage you and/or a way to leave (all whilst bleeding out).

I don't think anything more needs to be said here. You acted in a way that put your life in significant risk when there was clearly an alternative option. This claim of bias is highly unfounded when you broke the rules so blatantly. However, you are always free to create a staff complaint if you suspect any form of bias was present.

Reviewed with @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back