Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Kronen
Your Roleplay Name: Kat Pawsley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4980326

Why were you punished?: 2.5- User shot a player without warning, because he wanted to take the gun the player was picking up.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My friend killed a person at suburbs storage for threatening them and when they died it dropped a MP5k this MP5k was left by my friend who drove off and came back a minute later and asked me for it. I was told by the staff in the F6 i should have GPed him but by the time i pulled my weapon out he already had the MP5K in his hands and was attempting to leave the area. I believe it should be considered as i did not kill this person to take their weapon for myself and when my friend killed the original person they GPed everyone out the area while i was still inside subs storage with him showing im clearly involved. The person just ran in asked where the gun was and picked it up then attempted to leave the area so all i could do was shoot him as he was attempting to steal a weapon from a shooting that i was involved in.

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing the evidence and gathering opinions from other multiple other staff members, we have decided that there clearly wasn't enough time given to the player and there was no actual indication that no one shouldn't of really touched the gun considering the main shooter (travis) had left the scene and fled straight after the shooting and seemingly didn't care about the firearm, you should've at least made an indication for no one to touch the gun instead of waiting for someone to pick up the gun and then shoot them.

Reviewed with @Ezza @Spoon @Acerius @Allen Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.