Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Phan
Your Roleplay Name: Yumi Binputin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:466465229

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.22, 4.1 - The user as an officer ran swerved onto the wrong side of the road at high speed which resulted in a high-speed collision that killed the other driver and wrecked his car.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this warning is not justified because none of what happened was intentional I did not mean to crash into Legion on my way to bazaar we're in fact org mates he made the F6 because he thought I was some random sweater cop but it was me who was driving and I accidentally crashed into him when I bounced off of the ledge if I wanted to wreck his car intentionally I could've just drove on the wrong side of the road from the start and I was also fully prepared to reimburse any damage caused by the accident I just see that this warning is completely unnecessary and even Legion agrees

Reaction score

You can't go around having head-on collisions as an officer, even with friends, as it makes the Department look bad and violates the server rules. Even if was an accident, in future be careful when you're driving.

Reviewed with @Bnej, @curak and @Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.