Warning Request On Brick Breeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: John Riddle / [PH]GraveDinosaur
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Brick Breeland/ Nots_Of_Nova
His/Her SteamID: Unknown.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I drove over to a situation with a police officer and him, arguing about a ticket he had received for parking the way He had to get medical assistance. I had told him there's emergency parking for a reason. And He will still receive a ticket for parking there. Later I noticed him reversing into my car. He did not move until I got there. before driving off past the red intersection lights. Clearly baiting me. I then made a Report instead of continuing the rp situation for the rules broken. Later I had noticed him at the church. I then talked to him in /looc about what He had done. and kindly asked him to keep it in mind the next time he roleplayed. I did not mean in anyway to offend the man and was kindly trying to help him. He then continued to say "Stop being a Tite (I believe he had meant Tit) this is rp server" before driving off.

In short.
2.5 (by hitting my car and driving off after waiting for me to come up)
3.22 (He was not being chased and his life was not in immediate danger)
3.26 (let a prisoner enter the car without using /me. then drove off)
3.4 (For driving on the highway intersection at a red light for no reason Could of killed himself)

Evidence:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Rt02zAQZ!0LBV5Sx0MzBwnRSihjg4Y6XQv5N5XzukW4M1Ie6DmjE
[DOUBLEPOST=1431732272,1431728296][/DOUBLEPOST]Added a you tube video

Last edited:
Reaction score
Although I see what he did wrong there, I feel like the time at the church you could have RP'ed it out, just like he says. Everything you said LOOC could have been done In Character, and you would have given him a small jail time for it.

He was reasonable, complimented you and explained his reasons. I'mma be neutral on this one since he broke some (small) rules, but the hospital-situation could have been RP'ed out.

The rest is quite obvious! Good luck and you, indeed, look like a good RP'er.

Reaction score
@Deadlyron You are totally right. I could have role played that situation out But there was people needing an LT over the radio. So I decided to leave the situation even though I could have role-played it out. But here what I am possessive what would have happened. And If he broke one rule then yes. But he was clearly baiting me, Damaging his own vehicle and putting his own life at risk by driving past the intersections red lights. He then told me on looc that he never meant to. which he clearly and blatantly reversed into the back of my car for no good reason. That is why I decided to go down to the cops asking for immediate backup at Church. I took the opportunity to talk to him there since he seemed not to be apart of the rp. At this point I was not putting a BR or a /report onto him because I felt that He just needed to read the rules a little further. Instead he insulted me (Yes he did complement me. and I thank him and anyone else that compliments my role playing as an LT.) I have had Second though about this BR today. Because mostly the BR was made from myself being to ill to be arsed with the whole situation. Thanks for your opinion Deadly. I will take it into consideration.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431793980,1431779972][/DOUBLEPOST]@shaun You do need the /me. Because the person handcuffed cant open the door. And thanks for the added rule @NamesInsane Did not notice that!

Status
Not open for further replies.