Waypo - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
VLe1Lw3YfzMrNs8yfFtC1aFABv6_-0yHeaRFkocNkYNDaMCUvitnQGmi_7X7rwEXU6BM-cspPJ6qp3KM4AGKAYzYtQ3PJYdeVpQoSMgrC7kJ7cU1Xqoi9aBclm-ep75mD8jo5vDT

Our objective is to become the main supplier of Paralake City

General Infomation
Waypo consists of 3 different sections of trusted employees who each make up an important part of the corporation.

Production - Lead by @Racxes
Our production team is the people responsible for taking care of the production of all the orders we receive through our website or our physical stores. The production team has the ability to access our organization storage which consists of crafting materials used to craft all of our orders.

If you apply for the production division you will start as a production employee.

Sales - Lead by @Big Kevin
Whenever an order is made the sales team are responsible for making sure that the customer is contacted and arrange the transaction. The sales team will also function as the front end of the company, meaning they will be responsible for setting up physical stores as well as delivering out orders to our customers.

If you apply for the sales division you will start as a salesman.

Security - Lead by @Aquaa
To make sure that all of our assets and our personality is safe at all time we have a highly trained security team who is physically present at all time at our production facilities and physical stores.

If you apply for the security division you will start as a security officer.

Application template:

What division do you want to apply for?:
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?:

For what reason are you applying for this position?:

Anything else you want to say?:

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

What division do you want to apply for?: Production
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?:
I am high crafting level and I would like get further whilst helping out this business and it's the first fun thing I've seen since I've been back.
I can help out in others due to my cars and weapons.

Rate disagree if you're mad that I took away your guns

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I want to be part of a company that I can provide my firearms crafting skills too.
Nothing else

Reaction score
I am high crafting level and I would like get further whilst helping out this business and it's the first fun thing I've seen since I've been back.
I can help out in others due to my cars and weapons.

Denied

I want to be part of a company that I can provide my firearms crafting skills too.
Nothing else

Accepted

Reaction score
Reaction score
Application template:

What division do you want to apply for?: Security and production? (if i have to chose one production)
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 125 ma mans

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I like the idea of an org that doesn't 24/7 power grow and raid the bank. Also like the idea making money via non criminal activities.

Anything else you want to say?: Nice idea, hope you can hire me because i have been inactive for the soul purpose that the only way i can make money is powergrow or sweat cop,

Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Security/production (Whatever has space)

a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 125

For what reason are you applying for this position?: Rifle/SMG/Pistol have maximum marksmanship for the security side as well as possessing the necessary skills and knowledge of techniques to keep the stores and employees safe. As for production, I'm 125 firearms and can craft quickly and am free most of the time anyway.

Anything else you want to say?: Nope.

Reaction score
Application template:

What division do you want to apply for?: Security and production? (if i have to chose one production)
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 125 ma mans

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I like the idea of an org that doesn't 24/7 power grow and raid the bank. Also like the idea making money via non criminal activities.

Anything else you want to say?: Nice idea, hope you can hire me because i have been inactive for the soul purpose that the only way i can make money is powergrow or sweat cop,

Denied

What division do you want to apply for?: Security/production (Whatever has space)

a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 125

For what reason are you applying for this position?: Rifle/SMG/Pistol have maximum marksmanship for the security side as well as possessing the necessary skills and knowledge of techniques to keep the stores and employees safe. As for production, I'm 125 firearms and can craft quickly and am free most of the time anyway.

Anything else you want to say?: Nope.

Accepted

Last edited:
Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Sales/Production

a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 117 atm

For what reason are you applying for this position?: Because I think this was a great idea and some awesome rp will come out of it.

Anything else you want to say?: N/A

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Security
For what reason are you applying for this position?: I want to try something new and it seems like the business is going really well so I would be happy if I get accepted so I can protect you from criminals.

Anything else you want to say?: -

Last edited:
Reaction score
For what reason are you applying for this position?: I want to try something new and it seems like the business is going really well so I would be happy if I get accepted so I can protect you from criminals.

Anything else you want to say?: I will protect you from everything and everyone no one will go throw me.
i will go throw you yes

Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Sales

I want to help build the greatest monopoly in the history of Paralake. A position in the sales team will make full use of my unique set of abilities. My three tactical methods will be inspiring sales pitches, quality advertisements and quick maths.

Anything else you want to say?: Data.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: security

For what reason are you applying for this position?: Beceause I would like to do something in my life, make new friends, and secure our people.
I have alot of experience in securing people/buildings. I hope I can get this chance!

I don't have a great past but I'm trying to work on it, if I atleast get the chance..

Reaction score

a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 117 atm

For what reason are you applying for this position?: Because I think this was a great idea and some awesome rp will come out of it.

Anything else you want to say?: N/A

Accepted

Reaction score
I am max crafting level and I have nothing beter to do, so rather boring. I just wanna join so im not bored
Nope

Reaction score
I am max crafting level and I have nothing beter to do, so rather boring. I just wanna join so im not bored
Nope

Denied

Reaction score
Application template:

For what reason are you applying for this position?: Cus I'm god incarnate and will defend little crafters with my godlike flicks, and want money boi.

Anything else you want to say?: Hire me or I will cry :)

Denied

What division do you want to apply for?: Sales

I want to help build the greatest monopoly in the history of Paralake. A position in the sales team will make full use of my unique set of abilities. My three tactical methods will be inspiring sales pitches, quality advertisements and quick maths.

Anything else you want to say?: Data.

Accepted - Hands up for $50 advertisement service

What division do you want to apply for?: security

For what reason are you applying for this position?: Beceause I would like to do something in my life, make new friends, and secure our people.
I have alot of experience in securing people/buildings. I hope I can get this chance!

I don't have a great past but I'm trying to work on it, if I atleast get the chance..

Denied

Anything else you want to say?: -

Denied - I may reconsider this in the future

Reaction score
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 117

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I really like the idea and i think it would be really fun to be involved

Reaction score
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 117

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I really like the idea and i think it would be really fun to be involved

Accepted for the sales division

Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Sales and or Production

For what reason are you applying for this position?: Because i like a different organisation that i can be in that doesn't raid and mug people and involves some RP that can also be very interesting and is hard to find around the city.

Anything else you want to say?: No

Status
Not open for further replies.