Waypo - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Security
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?:

For what reason are you applying for this position?:
I would like to make sure the customers get their product which they paid for without problems and ofcourse to protect our crafters and not get them aditional costs by for example raids.

Anything else you want to say?: I'd love to get involved in this and hope we can all become friends.

Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Crafting
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?:
This seems like an interesting org, I've been in several crafting orgs before this and in all honesty, I feel that I am better in a crafting org.
Anything else you want to say?: pls

Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Crafting
This seems like an interesting org, I've been in several crafting orgs before this and in all honesty, I feel that I am better in a crafting org.
Anything else you want to say?: pls

Accepted

Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Production/Security idm
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 125

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I want to craft and secure shit, I will be good asset to this Business, I can put good use towards my firearms, currently don't use it much, this will be a great thing for me to do

Anything else you want to say?: Nothing

Last edited:
Reaction score
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 77

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I have seen lately that you got low on security and i thought why not apply. Its my first time applying to an RP org so it will be fun.

Anything else you want to say?: Nope

Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Production/Security idm
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 125

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I want to craft and secure shit, I will be good asset to this Business, I can put good use towards my firearms, currently don't use it much, this will be a great thing for me to do

Anything else you want to say?: Nothing
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 77

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I have seen lately that you got low on security and i thought why not apply. Its my first time applying to an RP org so it will be fun.

Anything else you want to say?: Nope

Accepted, you will both be under close supervision on your abilities to protect and help maintain our facilities with weapons.

Reaction score
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: N/A

I would like to help out the Waypo team in making sure that all facilities, members and customers are kept safe whenever they are in the waypo environment
Anything else you want to say?: nope

Last edited:
Reaction score
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: N/A

I would like to help out the Waypo team in making sure that all facilities, members and customers are kept safe whenever they are in the waypo environment
Anything else you want to say?: nope
Accepted

Reaction score

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I think I am very capable of being in a security division since I have 100 Rifle,SMG,Shotgun and Pistol Marksmanship and I would like to help out members in the organization and customers whenever I can.

Anything else you want to say?: No

Reaction score

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I think I am very capable of being in a security division since I have 100 Rifle,SMG,Shotgun and Pistol Marksmanship and I would like to help out members in the organization and customers whenever I can.

Anything else you want to say?: No

Accepted, I believe you will be an asset due to you have max marksmanship on every category. Welcome to Waypo.

Reaction score
What division do you want to apply for?: Production / Sales unit
a) If you are applying to become a production employee, what firearm level are you?: 54, but fastly growing (Good at ammunition etc)

For what reason are you applying for this position?: I admit defeat, since I'm highly outconquered as a self-driven sales man. I've attempted to sell most of my goods, mostly without profit, and I succeed to some extent, but I realize all the customers goes into Waypo for the large orders...

Anything else you want to say?: I don't mind being denied, but a denial is a new opponent.

"Out of chaos, an enemy is born"

Status
Not open for further replies.