Waypo - The Return of Online Retail for Paralake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
if the working conditions are like amazon irl , im in
The used to, but unfortunately @curak and co demanded more pay. After 3 weeks of ‘peaceful’ negotiations, crafters pay was raised to 75% of the profit. However, more importantly; no union was formed.

In the future, Waypo will be spending more resources to systematically scare employees and threaten their livelihoods, so Waypo remains union free. This is because we care more about our investors than the ‘people’ working for us.

Attachments

• IMG_0447.jpeg
    IMG_0447.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
As of today of today, orders can no longer be placed through www.waypo.online.

Don't worry, if you are one of the people who still have an active order, it will be refunded.

Unfortunately, the management of Waypo has gone inactive as of recently. @Haris resigned recently to focus on his studies, @curak landed a new awesome job which has affected his activity and since my summer vacation is over, I've also started to prioritize other responsibilities.

That said, I'm really glad for the interest this project has had and the overwhelming support it has received. I could make a massive post, mentioning all the community members who have helped make Waypo the outstanding service that it ended up being. Instead, I would rather focus on the achievements we have reached together, a put a small note for the people who did something extra for Waypo.
  • Waypo had a total of 313 registered members.
  • We have had over a total of 30 members in total. Partners, Graphic Designers, modelers, folks handling administrative responsibilities such as training and payment.
  • Waypo has had a revenue of $47.342.060 on the website. Which is the equivalent of selling over 3054 M4A1s.
  • Waypo's total estimated revenue is over $60.000.000. A total of $58.623.211 has been sent to employees as compensation for their work.
  • A total of 162.83 hours alone has been spent crafting orders made through the website.

Big thanks to @curak for steering the ship and @Haris for taking care of all the administrative responsibilities. This project would never have been a success if it wasn't for these two individuals.

@Aquaa, you’re the real MVP for keeping things smooth behind the scenes, always having Waypo’s back. Both this version of Waypo, and the previous versions.

And a massive shout out to @racxes, who put in millions to make sure that Waypo could become a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.