Waypo - The Return of Online Retail for Paralake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
7MjU7Qp.png

Some of you may remember Waypo from our initial launch back in 2018, the first properly made and widely-used-off-server website for crafting and delivering. Back then we hit some remarkable milestones, such as being able to offer a wide selection of more than 130 different craftable items and having more than 300 registered users.

We are preparing to launch this Monday, and since the server is in remarkably better condition. We will need to gather a competent staff team for the project before the launch, that can help out most importantly with assembling orders and delivery of them.

As an employee of Waypo, you would have access to our organization storage and our order management system. Your primary job would be to fulfill orders. For each order made, the crafter and the employee delivering an order is collectively paid a compensation of 70% of the surplus profit. This only accounts for orders made through the website.

So if you are interested in becoming a part of Waypo, then write a small application to me, @Aquaa and @racxes - or click here to start a conversation with us. Let us know why you are interested in joining, what your firearms levels are and what you have to offer.

Now to get you folks interested, here is some teasers for the project.

5yY_P_S7Sz6UoPjurEENW-DycBfZpeiMxKtth8P2HspbKFEGM-JtVK9MWbMGyyyCWB8OhZzl7z9NGJJqNdxqfLCaBFakn3itUzAJOKXzWmylhjw2R0FZA7rsig5gnuz2V74ZfxkDTb6_W32H-gJUeoY
The order has now been initialized and awaits payment. The order can first be claimed when a transaction has been made.
aEA-nFEe6kdmcJpV5gyDMYjN7Xl4KN390V7gpdTTh6hXWeGHfiJ-wjgVsES48h2yenubQmwbxTaS-9Xg8FTmiB_NGhnDF7pn6aV8d2EsxU9_XZ_-zmOacJ_3Om1UAQMoQSABu53vqQhJd9n1qJsxDpQ
Use the information from the modal above and insert it carefully into the in-game bank app.​
oykzbzAlAiXe73FZmaMioWmaOQmhfq6oRzOOPxkPdbyeey0wURIZN0dTkwwztKPzQCwwv9sSpSmEppZBcQcAG6pVaAvXQPJpxeVi1tGvHLnPPlTTFgcugBv69Nknll2qBXGbqLqB8aDn7sXeT0aX9IE
Big thanks to @Fredy, for developing an API route that allows us to check for payments made on the server. I think you guys will agree that the experience is going to feel more seamless now that a transaction can be confirmed immediately after making it in-game. More information on this when we launch.​
gr8DAaoULzXO0U3ccDdRHvL0yyca9fllvbVhrpLsKVfqGgaIusEJTHHpojlypZCoBmqvMRaMQ4-YVrlEP_-wzu-RBPDGQhgY1O4ITpKk3dT_xihL01STXEYeaNi1EGOMe-lPJOSuG7hSId2jk-xBW2M

And for the staff section
1686948956166.png
5DOh84R.png
BkIWE52.png
using same data as tiny calc​
1686948872719.png

If you interested in being a part of the project, reach out to us - start a conversation with us.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is awesome and dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to shit on this. But isn't making the transactions agains't the rules? 3.31 transactions?
first thought as well

BUT to be fair - as long as it isn't a deposit-based system the transactions can be agreed upon on the website then just take place on the server

but from my experience agreeing to transactions in third-party avenues gets you a year ban regardless :troll::troll::troll:

Reaction score
first thought as well

BUT to be fair - as long as it isn't a deposit-based system the transactions can be agreed upon on the website then just take place on the server

but from my experience agreeing to transactions in third-party avenues gets you a year ban regardless :troll::troll::troll:
I mean if they agree on the website but then still send the money in-game without doing anything in-game it wouldnt be allowed right?

You're just Sorle you get special treatment which was a year vacation ;)

Reaction score
I mean if they agree on the website but then still send the money in-game without doing anything in-game it wouldnt be allowed right?

You're just Sorle you get special treatment which was a year vacation ;)
I mean you cant transfer perp money through waypo so the transactions were always in game.

Reaction score
I mean you cant transfer perp money through waypo so the transactions were always in game.
Yes but the rule says that the agreement to making the transaction should be made in-game, but its fine as Aquaa explained :)

Reaction score
9Mq24pm.png

We're thrilled to have received such a warm welcome during our launch yesterday. Despite a few hiccups and minor issues with the web application, we're now back on track. Big shootout to @curak who has been a big help discovering issues and bugs on the website and @racxes for helping me test the site. Now our focus will be to refine our service and expand our stock with more items.

And I'm even more thrilled to have so many people on the team, who has shaped Waypo to what is already. Such as @R3D who has spent countless hours making dozens of different types of graphics for Waypo, such as our new logo, our banners, our website graphics and the ads you're going to see all around the city for a while.

A little thing I initially left out of teaser were the all the product images that @Super_ were creating at the time for the web application. His eye-catching talent has truly elevated the site's aesthetics. I'm really glad that we can rely on his talent to create models in the future.

And shootout to @Aquaa for being a top notch behind the scenes, helping smooth out the path for Waypo before the launch.

www.waypo.online

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was a pleasure to discuss render ideas with you before settling on the product images now live on the website. Like you said, they really do elevate the site's aesthetics and present the products in a high-quality and professional manner. I look forward to creating more as your product selection increases and look forward to the possibility of creating exclusvie renders for Waypo.

Reaction score
VGkcVld.jpg

Credit to @Exnem for the image above

We are currently looking for community members with video editing skills.

We're creating a series of videos and need your expertise. From making an easy-to-follow tutorial that shows how to use Waypo, to producing an enticing advertisement video that demands more advanced editing skills with a Meme-savvy touch.

So, if you can withstand working together with @Aquaa and have great amateur skills in video editing, then we want to hear from you! Send @Aquaa and me a DM, briefly expressing why you're interested in this project. Don't forget to include a few examples of previous videos you have edited.​

Status
Not open for further replies.