Website Bug Report (Captcha when buying VIP is broken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • Staff
Sometimes it works but whenever I enter my username and do next, it just goes back to the beggining

Reaction score
From what I know this is not necessarily a bug but is an issue with logging in to paypal while on the perpheads donate site. To fix it simply go to your paypal and log in there, then go back to the perpheads donate site and the problem should be resolved.

Edit: I thought you meant a different issue, not sure what causes the issue, the same fix I mentioned should work anyway though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
From what I know this is not necessarily a bug but is an issue with logging in to paypal while on the perpheads donate site. To fix it simply go to your paypal and log in there, then go back to the perpheads donate site and the problem should be resolved.
Done this, still not working, the captcha works but cannot log into paypal, I press next and just comes to the beginning again

Reaction score
Done this, still not working, the captcha works but cannot log into paypal, I press next and just comes to the beginning again
For me it seems to function as normal, then I would have no idea, could be on your end, paypals end or PH end I guess. Is there any other people having the same issue?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Tried 2 different browsers on this PC, my cellphone, I can try on both my laptops but I dont think its coming from that

Status
Not open for further replies.