Well its been a short 4 hour life on perp...

Reaction score
I got unbanned today... I also got banned today... I accidentally managed to get myself 2 warnings for 3.4 and my friend had to ban me.... F*ck me this has been a Sh*tty day... I just wanted to say see you in another 6 F*cking Months... BYE...

Reaction score
You may not have to wait another 6 months, I'm sure @Hayden would consider an apology for your actions if you were to create a ban appeal?

Reaction score
Woah luke calm the hell down I mean that was a tiny bit exessive

Reaction score
Arma3Snail2016: *Gets unbanned* YES within 4 hours of playing gets two warnings for 3.4 and gets banned... FUCK
Aidan|DaleAGaming: Oh my days xD
Arma3Snail2016: GG rip in bannaroni
Arma3Snail2016: Fuck my Life
Arma3Snail2016: Fuck me
Aidan|DaleAGaming: Another 6 months lmao
Arma3Snail2016: KILL ME
Aidan|DaleAGaming: Need to appeal that xD unbanned 10/02/17 xD
Arma3Snail2016: I am gonna wait a couple months
Aidan|DaleAGaming: Yea
Aidan|DaleAGaming: And make a damn good one

I feel very sorry for this man xD

Deleted member 1235

If you're looking for sympathy you won't get it. You broke rules on a gaming server and have been punished. It is not our fault you can't follow simple rules.

The reason people are rating it funny is because you are over-reacting about something so small and insignificant.

Reaction score
Wow, im so f*cking upset for you, f*ck this sh*t ***********************

good luck with an apology, Hayden is a big rule breaker himself so he will understand.

Reaction score
It has been a long time since I've spoken to you and I still haven't had the chance to speak to you in-game but geez, calm down. Don't stress over getting banned from perp, it's a game and like Tyla said you may not even have to wait 6 months if you make an apology. I got a 6 month ban not so long ago and I only waited one month so just don't stress about it. I know perp can be addictive but you literally don't have to over exaggerate it and look for sympathy.