Well, here it is.

Reaction score
I cant find myself to be able to make unban requests anymore. Honestly its a horrid thing to be bothered by.
Thats how I know that if it has got to that point its time to say goodbye. I have been enjoying life a lot more than usual after the ban. I just wanted everyone to know I thank them so much for the fun times I have had with almost all of you. I truly still love this community as its my home. for almost a year I have been here. but it ends here I am going to join with my family shared account so that I no longer have any desire to get back on. Hoping this will lessen the chance of me getting unbanned. as much as I do love PH i cant think of anything else that took my social life away more than PH. So anyways this is goodbye. I no longer have enough energy to continue this post as I simply belive you all already got the message, thanks.

~Joshua Connor Baker.

P.S.:L8rSk8rs.

Reaction score
Ahh man, as much as we've had our difference's, we've still had some amazing time's. I will actually miss my Murican friend, im also sure that the Bishop's won't be the same without you. Goodbye my friend, i wish you the best with your future and your social life xD. Bye man, great getting to know you ;)

-Lewis

Chicken.jpg

Post removed due to being disrespectful towards me, user has also recieved a Warning. -Lewis

Ayjay

Reaction score
As much as I hated it when you broke rules, and you are the most annoying prick ever.

You're such a nice guy and have a great heart, such a great genuine guy and it's sad to see you go.
Adios, Eyecon.

Chicken.jpg

Ahh man, as much as we've had our difference's, we've still had some amazing time's. I will actually miss my Murican friend, im also sure that the Bishop's won't be the same without you. Goodbye my friend, i wish you the best with your future and your social life xD. Bye man, great getting to know you ;)

-Lewis

Reaction score
Joshua, I am sad to see this but I am sure with having you on Steam, I will continue to keep in contact. But anyhow, you were literally one of the funniest people I had met and a great bro.

Reaction score
FINALLY OMG! NOW I DONT HAVE TO HEAR SHIT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE.

Jk. Love you. Doesn't really matter since we are brothers so.......Havent really left always have to deal with your ass. Btw, Shitters Clogged.

Reaction score
Mh, l8rsk8r, are you overw8 m8 cuz u are afr8 to the m8tes.

Rip in iceland.

Bye

Have fun.

It was fun playing with you ;(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really thought you changed and you would stay on the server for a longer period but in the end you made a few mistakes which resulted in you beeing banned permanetly. This is sadly how things were supposed to go and so I say good-bye to you.