Wessen Industries

Piz

Reaction score
o17arUJ.png

P23w23H.png

Introduction

At Wessen Industries we pride ourselves in bringing you the best videos with the best actors in the business. We strive to become the number one rated filming company in Paralake - one not specified by any genre but acts as a outlet for all your favorite types of videos!

We care about your feedback! We want to bring you videos/short films based on what the people of Paralake want! Additionally, with every video uploaded, attached to it will be a short form you're free to fill out to leave feedback and even a rating out of 5 based on how much you enjoyed said video.

P23w23H.png

Employment
We are constantly looking to hire more actors and employ more people. There is a standard fee of $5,000 paid to every actor but dependent on their performance and the videos success they can expect to paid more.

If you have any questions about the business - do not hesitate to contact Toe Wessen or an employee of Wessen Industries at 253-5076 with any questions!

P23w23H.png

Feedback

Piz

Reaction score

Piz

Reaction score
1565995181095.png

Important next video announcement !!!

I'm planning to create a 3 video part series - Love, Peace and Unity. I believe I've got enough cash to invest in creating these by paying players and such. However, I'll be very open to any donations. I'm in need of new software for editing recordings, if anyone knows any good software & easily accessible please let me know via pm. As well looking for actors of all backgrounds to be apart of series. With this in mind a new payment scheme is being set up, to say pay : main actors more and others payment is correlated to the extent of their involvement in creating said series!
As I hope my next 3-part series is made with quality in mind and making it hopefully a paralake-community wide involved project ( if you want to be involved! ) !

1565996365089.png

Basically got a massive stream of ideas and I wrote up a draft of 3 part series I want to create, I don't want to disclose much as I hope to create it to the extent where it's rewatchable where you spot things you didn't see in previous viewings and so fourth. I'm willing to spend a large portion of my in-game cash and any generosity from players where I can save money, I'll host a giveaway with savings + $50,000 after each video ( 1st episode, 1st giveaway, 2nd episode, 2nd giveaway, etc to 3.)

Piz

Reaction score
Register your interest today!

Piz

Reaction score
If you're interested in a role whether big or small make sure to register your interest. If you don't, there will be regular advertisements with other methods of becoming involved. If neither, I hope the content we produce is enjoyable!

Reaction score
My fucking god I love this.

Also, thanks for letting me be in your movie being the fake cop.

Reactions: Piz

Piz

Reaction score
You and Ruud were great, all I did was record haha

Reaction score
If you need me for your next movie, hit me the fuck up, I fucking love it.

Reaction score
o17arUJ.png

P23w23H.png

Introduction

At Wessen Industries we pride ourselves in bringing you the best videos with the best actors in the business. We strive to become the number one rated filming company in Paralake - one not specified by any genre but acts as a outlet for all your favorite types of videos!

We care about your feedback! We want to bring you videos/short films based on what the people of Paralake want! Additionally, with every video uploaded, attached to it will be a short form you're free to fill out to leave feedback and even a rating out of 5 based on how much you enjoyed said video.

P23w23H.png

Employment
We are constantly looking to hire more actors and employ more people. There is a standard fee of $5,000 paid to every actor but dependent on their performance and the videos success they can expect to paid more.

If you have any questions about the business - do not hesitate to contact Toe Wessen or an employee of Wessen Industries at 253-5076 with any questions!

P23w23H.png

Feedback

I don't know if you could pull it off, but here is a project I wrote years ago when I was in perp but never did it, just an idea.

Attachments

• Project proposal.pdf
    101 KB · Views: 6

Piz

Reaction score
-​

Attachments

• 1566035364161.png
    1566035364161.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 1566036778402.png