What did Perpheads teach you / what are you actively learning from it?

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

What did Perpheads teach you / what are you actively learning from it?

The question is rather straightforward. But to clarify, I’m talking bout what the server has taught you or lets you actively learn from it and are you using in your real life.

As always my take:
I’m personally using PH to learn how to help others and learn to have empathy. Next to this I’m also learning to be more polite and keep my opinions in front of me. This is something I never do IRL. So this is a nice learning ground for me.

Other than that I have a strange interest in human behaviour, seeing how people react to certain things, what provokes reaction and why a certain reaction and not something else. Can be on any level. This probably stems from me never understanding other peeps logic. I personally am a very real thinking person, never really acting out of emotion because lack of it. So seeing what emotions get provoked how and the following reaction is, is a kind off hobby of mine. This can go really deep but thats a topic for another day.
(Kindoff spoiling my persona but who cares)

Let us know your stories!

Reaction score
tph improving my english
cnjf3vslopxxi0izyxdi.jpg

Reaction score
To be more responsible for my actions online where it matters more over elsewhere, plus internet safety. Never been hacked so far.

Reaction score
So I'm currently banned for toxic behavior for 2 years, I have to honestly say that Perp made sure that I developed and matured, I also improved my English very well through the server because you can only speak English because in order to communicate, I unfortunately used my English for bad words, which of course I'm not proud of, but the ban showed me that the staff members actively ensure that toxic behavior is not tolerated on the server. I would also like to thank you again for that that you opened my eyes.

I wish everyone from the community a very merry Christmas with their families and I hope that you get great presents.

Reaction score
So I'm currently banned for toxic behavior for 2 years, I have to honestly say that Perp made sure that I developed and matured, I also improved my English very well through the server because you can only speak English because in order to communicate, I unfortunately used my English for bad words, which of course I'm not proud of, but the ban showed me that the staff members actively ensure that toxic behavior is not tolerated on the server. I would also like to thank you again for that that you opened my eyes.

I wish everyone from the community a very merry Christmas with their families and I hope that you get great presents.
Everyone knows you haven't matured a single bit, if your ban is over and you were to connect its almost 100% guaranteed to happen again.

Stop trying to make yourself look better on the forums, its more cringe than anything tbf. You're not getting unbanned.

You sending messages on the forums wont prove anything.

Reaction score
Everyone knows you haven't matured a single bit, if your ban is over and you were to connect its almost 100% guaranteed to happen again.

Stop trying to make yourself look better on the forums, its more cringe than anything tbf. You're not getting unbanned.

You sending messages on the forums wont prove anything.

Okay if you mean I've talked to a lot of admins and I'm aware I won't get unbanned sooner and please stop talking like you're the friendly person on the server you were one of the people who intentionally targeted me with 5 guys so Do me a favor and don't express your opinion about me because I don't care WHAT you think about me ;)

Reaction score
Perp taught me most of my English, the rest came from just being online and watching movies.

It also taught me that people on the internet are ruthless, do not care and (most of the time) pretend to be someone they are not.

There are also a few people that I met via perpheads that made me open my eyes wider and are a reason I improved as a person.