What do you guys think of this?

Reaction score
ASDA creating the ASDA academy, mugging them and then telling them it was all a joke .It's not rlly a nice thing to do especially to a new player. Even if they were protected for a few days it isn't justifiable to do these type of things.

Reaction score
I'm curious to the context on this situation. Seeing the new player getting mugged feels rlly bad.

Heard some dude say they added those peeps in Academy cuz they didnt like them and wanted to fuck m over from the get go. Dunno who said it tho because I didn't give it any thought at the time.

Eventhough this is legal and allowed to do. It is really scummy and not rlly painting nice image of the perpetrators or our community. Especially for the new dude in there.

Would personally appreciate to see some clarification/context from the dudes who did it.

Reaction score
ASDA creating the ASDA academy, mugging them and then telling them it was all a joke .It's not rlly a nice thing to do especially to a new player. Even if they were protected for a few days it isn't justifiable to do these type of things.

it was funny, however we literally recruited rivals (OFB) so why wouldn't they expect it? Either they profited majorly as they all based together consistently for about 48 hours

Reaction score
it was funny, however we literally recruited rivals (OFB) so why wouldn't they expect it? Either they profited majorly as they all based together consistently for about 48 hours
Oh I agree that they shouldve seen it coming 100% lol. I wouldve never trusted such a shady thing haha.

Reaction score
Hearing that KOSI guy chuckling at the end like it was all some silly joke is refreshingly funny knowing that he is permabanned for cheating :laughcry:

Reaction score
Hearing that KOSI guy chuckling at the end like it was all some silly joke is refreshingly funny knowing that he is permabanned for cheating :laughcry:
He probably saw this all coming before they even approached the property. Literally.

Ayjay

Reaction score
This was a social experiment constructed by artifical intelligence much smarter than you. Trust the process!

You did an exceptional mexican wave though and we all hope to see your perpheads talents progress. You guys are the future.

1*9MDmNBLc3ypwGKrTITLOwA.png

9ZzPPZ7.png

Reaction score
I'm curious to the context on this situation. Seeing the new player getting mugged feels rlly bad.

Heard some dude say they added those peeps in Academy cuz they didnt like them and wanted to fuck m over from the get go. Dunno who said it tho because I didn't give it any thought at the time.

Eventhough this is legal and allowed to do. It is really scummy and not rlly painting nice image of the perpetrators or our community. Especially for the new dude in there.

Would personally appreciate to see some clarification/context from the dudes who did it.

I'm a cunt and raiding was getting boring so I devised a long ploy to further ruin my image

unknown.png