What games are fun other than perp rn ?

Reaction score
Im trying to find games or other gmod servers to help pass the time till I can appeal my ban . Ive gotten bored of rust after 3k hours and csgo after 1k and valorant after a couple hundred , should I try fivem ?

Reaction score
Im trying to find games or other gmod servers to help pass the time till I can appeal my ban . Ive gotten bored of rust after 3k hours and csgo after 1k and valorant after a couple hundred , should I try fivem ?
You should touch grass, and then look at the perpheads forums untill your ban expires

Usually works well for me, without the touching grass part and looking at forums part

I just do nothing

Reaction score
You should touch grass, and then look at the perpheads forums untill your ban expires

Usually works well for me, without the touching grass part and looking at forums part

I just do nothing
true true , but six months man imma need a new fortnite 2017 type game to come out

Reaction score
Marauders, OW2, Siege
Ive clocked in around 800 hours on console siege and around 120 on pc and OW is just not my type of game . But man Marauders look fun as shit im actually gonna try it