• CHick Fil A

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Wendys

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm from America and I hate McDonalds because they are everywhere, but if I am being honest... they have the best fucking fries and chicken nuggets. So they get my vote just for that, any other day tho I will take chik fil a. Wendy's is like the worst fucking fast food, if I could delete it from the earth I would.

Reaction score
Roosters Piri Piri
axSsRnu.png

Reaction score
I'm from America and I hate McDonalds because they are everywhere, but if I am being honest... they have the best fucking fries and chicken nuggets. So they get my vote just for that, any other day tho I will take chik fil a. Wendy's is like the worst fucking fast food, if I could delete it from the earth I would.
So you prefer Arbys over Wendy’s? That’s crazy to me. Wendy’s Dave’s burgers and their chili is actually pretty decent at least.

Reaction score
McDonalds is everywhere in the U.K. too. My college town (key word is TOWN) had 5 of them.

Reaction score
We can all agree that Burger King sucks shit right? Saver menu tastes like it was cooked on a tire fire and their employee of the month every month is their hardest working chef known as Chef Mike Roe-Wave.
burger king is great man, youre just wrong

Reaction score
Chicken sandwiches, whopper, nuggets, chicken fingers (spicy especially) and rodeo burger are all tasty things from Burger King