Daddy's back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, some may remember me, some may not.
But i'm back!
I will explain why I am back;
- I recently got a girlfriend, which she took up all of my time, so when I realised she took up my time I left PERP and resigned, but I recently got rid of her, as she was annoying and took most of my hard earned money.

- I decided to start hanging around on the streets again and got into the gang of kids, taken a few drugs and got caught, it was the most stupidest mistake of my life, that's why i'm gonna start to live on the computer again.

- I miss the fun and excitement and just chilling out in the teamspeak talking about pointless stuff, thats the stuff i miss

So, thats a few reasons why im back!

Reaction score
If a ***** gives you attitude drop it like it's hot bro! Welcome back!

Reaction score
Reiss Howard;n23062 said:
But i'm back!
- I recently got a girlfriend, which she took up all of my time, so when I realised she took up my time I left PERP and resigned, but I recently got rid of her, as she was annoying and took most of my hard earned money.

- I decided to start hanging around on the streets again and got into the gang of kids, taken a few drugs and got caught, it was the most stupidest mistake of my life, that's why i'm gonna start to live on the computer again.

- I miss the fun and excitement and just chilling out in the teamspeak talking about pointless stuff, thats the stuff i miss

Welcome back! (Your story sounds like it can become a plot of a movie)

Trande

Best comeback ever, lol. Welcome back :D

Don't take drugs, sell them.

Reaction score
Rogue said:
Reiss Howard;n23062 said:
But i'm back!

Welcome back! (Your story sounds like it can become a plot of a movie)
Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.