What Programming language do you use/What are your shticks?

Reaction score
Whatever university requires, mostly C++ (neat language).
I was a hater once, had to use laravel for course, am a changed man.

Not a fan of networking, but the practical stuff is kinda neat. (Switches, server os, command line, etc.) I've gone down a home server rabbit hole.

Reaction score
Whatever university requires, mostly C++ (neat language).

I was a hater once, had to use laravel for course, am a changed man.

Not a fan of networking, but the practical stuff is kinda neat. (Switches, server os, command line, etc.) I've gone down a home server rabbit hole.
Post your build

Reaction score
For past 2 years I've been mostly programming in C/C++, had some time with Java and Python but nothing more than university stuff.
Recently I started using C# at work and I honestly hate it, can't wait to finish the project and go back to embedded C, bare metal programming is my kink.

Reaction score
PHP. I even use it on windows.
clown.jpg

Reaction score
I started off with basic stuff like Scratch in middle school and took 4 years of software engineering in highschool . In those 4 years about 3 we’re doing C# and unity while the last one was an AP curriculum using Snap!, which tbh I didn’t really like but it looks good on your resume I guess

Reaction score
I've written stuff in C#, C++, PHP, Python and Rust but use javascript/typescript on a daily basis as I do web development. I've used frontend frameworks like React, Vue, Nuxt, Angular (sucks), Blazor/Razor and backend frameworks like ASP.NET, Express (Node) and Rocket (Rust). I could name a couple more but these are the ones I've used the most.

I work at a company that uses React in TypeScript as frontend and PHP as backend. PHP is ok for backend but for the love of god never use it for frontend, our legacy frontend is in PHP and it's absolute dog shit. It's very very old code though but even the modern frameworks are still shit. I'd also say that backend in PHP isn't all that aswell, it's mostly personal preference but I think there is better in eg. nodejs, .net or fuck it just use firebase or supabase for your smaller projects.

Reaction score
Had to do Python and HTML and a bitta CSS for my leaving cert exams
Pure balls

Reaction score
Hello,

In an effort to better my self as a programmer, I would like to try new stuff such as new programming languages and new cool stuff.

So I made this thread, Feel free to share your opinions.

Currently I am using a little bit of GOlang to build a webserver that dynamically (based on rules fetch from a database) pushes the related pages of the page you are viewing using http2 push method and LINK header
I used to do Java a few years back but then I gave up cause it way to hard for my retarded brain

Reaction score
Database nerd so mainly SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle SQL.

And yes, SQL is not a programming language, it's a querying language, except PL/SQL (Procedural Language SQL).

Other than that JavaScript, C#, Dart and Python.

Reaction score
To be quite honest my strongest suit would actually be Lua. I've got so used to it over the years and it's one of my favourite languages.

Also used to work with PHP, Python and C# back in the day for things like Habbo Retro Emulators and such. Still get some use out of all three every now and again