What Recording software and Uploading website you use in game?

Reaction score
Medal.tv
Can make a clip within 3 minutes and dont need to upload it for yt
Altho it does take a lot of space if you play over 1h per session

Reaction score
Medal.tv
Can make a clip within 3 minutes and dont need to upload it for yt
Altho it does take a lot of space if you play over 1h per session
Oh its constant recording? not like shadowplay where you can save last 10 minutes for example

Reaction score
Oh its constant recording? not like shadowplay where you can save last 10 minutes for example
you can choose, i have it set up like shadowplay, if i press my shortcut it saves the past 2minutes to a clip. You can then just use the application to edit and upload your clip. You can also do recordings of your entire game if you want.

Reaction score
1637425442958.png
These are the lengths you can choose for shadowplay. You can also enable full session recording and use the hotkey F8 to create bookmarks.

Reaction score
You can record till you leave the game or by holding bind button to start new recording
Second option is the best becouse you don't need to leave to crop the clip and then publish it
The con is that the clip can't be longer more than 5min

Also the bind on new recording is same bind to bookmark (clic it rather than hold it) that way when you Enter editing clip you have a mark on time where you want to edit

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can record till you leave the game or by holding bind button to start new recording
Second option is the best becouse you don't need to leave to crop the clip and then publish it
The con is that the clip can't be longer more than 5min
10minutes*

Reaction score
Ocam its old but it doesnt effect my frames and its free and records ok quality vids too

Reaction score
Is that normal that its takes 1hour+ to upload a 10 mins video? Does it happen to you as well?
Depends on your internet speed. It takes me a few mins to upload a full resolution 10 mins video. That's the downside of shadow play though, the video file sizes are huge.

Reaction score
@travis @Auris

just tried uploading with medal.tv and you could also edit before uploading with is just golden. the upload was also much faster.

you guys should totally use it :D

Reaction score
shadowplay on windows, obs on loonix
youtube, streamable, & my host. but generally youtube because streamable deletes all clips after a certain amount of time