What should I RP as?

What should I RP as?

• Total voters
Reaction score
So, people who have been on this server around the same time as me know I like my RP. I get into character and I play him out the best I can.
Thing is, I don't know what to RP as anymore. I've realised that the server is just getting less and less serious. Pretty much all the decent RPers have left by now, and I have almost nobody to RP with. All people do now is powergrow in their shady apartments with concrete barricades everywhere.

So recently, I've RPed as two less serious characters to try and suit the less serious RP this server has-
1. Tacoh Licka- An illegal immigrant smuggled into the country by @MidoTheCigar and his crew. This guy constantly got into trouble with the police, mainly because they recognised him as an illegal immigrant.
Somehow, in my time playing as him, I wasn't arrested

2. Abu Tackheida- The leader of a terrorist organisation called Al Tackheida- Made in the memory of poor Tacoh Licka after @LEWIS 088 changed his name and killed him off. Al Tackheida is really stupid, I'm probably gonna disband it soon.

Thing is, I want to go back to my more serious ways with my RP. Thing is, I don't know what to RP as. They're all criminals, though.
Here are the options I've come up with-

1. Street Gang Member

2. Mafia Bloke (Tony S. Gore)

3. Prostitute (Annie S. Gore)

Reaction score
be this
273f95f37c06cd38f4b2b8f3b53ed422.png

Reaction score
I remember one time me and @|PH|Lj got pulled over by a sweater traffic officer and we pretended to talk like ducks and he let us go haha

Reaction score
Im setting up the basis to hire mercenaries via tooter as I will now be moving into mercenary work once I get my new car. Im starting to setup a new org based on the movie series Transporter.

I always love to bring in new ways to RP its good to know im not the only one.

Reaction score
be someone that's extremely salty please or someone that has absolutely no clue how to rp...

we dont have enough of those people on the server in my opinion...

maxresdefault.jpg

tbf, be that prostitute...