What should Nazi Germany have done to win the war?

Reaction score
(I do not want to offend anyone)

Hello guys,

Germany lost 2 wars within 30 years of time. And I don't think we have to argue or it is a good or a bad thing that they lost. But to be honest, at a certain moment of time there were close to winning the war.
So let's give Nazi Germany some feedback. What do you think Nazi Germany should / should not have done to win World War 2.

nazi-flag.jpg

Reaction score
not put the majority of their forces on the wrong beach on d-day, not fuck with UK until they already have everything else

i dropped out of history so

Reaction score
This is most definitely the last straw, jesus christ, what a thread. I am done with PERP.
cooltext257346043227962.png

Reaction score
not put the majority of their forces on the wrong beach on d-day, not fuck with UK until they already have everything else

i dropped out of history so

The allies fucked more up on D-day than the Germans do. They just won because of their numbers.
But if you ask me: Germany USE YOUR FUCKING TANK (Panzer) DIVISSION ON D-DAY

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

They may have lost to you, but for some of us their victory was in our hearts :booty:

The main issue that hindered Germany was the multiple fronts. Hitler had planned for the war to start in 1942, which was when the generals told him the military would be of sufficient size. Africa should've been supported from the start, and not left to the spaghetti troops.

Of course, they shouldn't have diverted Army Group Centre to the south to help Kiev, thus delaying the assault on Moscow by nearly a month. Had Moscow been taken, it would've been a huge psychological blow, as throughout the war, when the capital of a country falls, the rest of the nation usually follows suit.

Also should've allowed the 6th Army to break out of Stalingrad and not listen to Goerrings eagerness to impress, probably shouldn't of allowed the coward traitor Paulus to command them either.

Reaction score
they shouldnt have had hitler in charge of military operations.
The german soldiers had superior training, equipment and other military advantages to help them win the war.
Hitler was just too much of a dufus to put it to effective use

Deleted member 1235

The allies fucked more up on D-day than the Germans do. They just won because of their numbers.
But if you ask me: USE YOUR FUCKING TANK (Panzer) DIVISSION ON D-DAY
Rommel, who took command of the Normandy defences wanted the invasion to be repulsed at the beach, but others wanted to intice them in-land then attack. The Panzer divisions could only be mobilised by order of the Fuhrer, who was asleep at the time, and often wouldn't awaken until around 2pm each day. By the time it was authorised, the allies had secured a beach head on multiple beaches.

Reaction score
The biggest mistake that the Germans did was push out stupid projects such as the Maus and such that costed them a lot of money on things they would never be able to use.

They also decided to attack the Russians with no supplies for the whole situation (winter) that they were put up infront of.

Also one big mistake they did was not support the attack on Africa from the beginning, if this would've been done they would've held a part very early and could've used their forces there in an easier way.

Another mistake they made was not pushing the Finns even though they were "close allies" if you can say it that way, they should've moved up against them to have operations there.

Reaction score
We can look at a real world example, olsen are nazi germany, UK and france are the staff team and the players are russia.

The answer is everyone fucking looses

Reaction score
Ah, Alternate history one of my favorite discussions. "What if this happened differently or they did that instead?" I know for a fact that Nazi Germany had all of the best scientists at the time. They were VERY close to creating the first fighter jet however in test flight it failed and it was too late, Should this have worked it would have decimated the allied troops on D-Day and we would have lost the war. Look it up, Hitler had many insane weapons under his sleeve almost ready however most of them didn't make it past testing.
I watched this video (despite the extremely low quality) it taught me a few good things.
3:42 - D-Day if Hitler jets passed testing

Deleted member 1235

Ah, Alternate history one of my favorite discussions. "What if this happened differently or they did that instead?" I know for a fact that Nazi Germany had all of the best scientists at the time. They were VERY close to creating the first fighter jet however in test flight it failed and it was too late, Should this have worked it would have decimated the allied troops on D-Day and we would have lost the war. Look it up, Hitler had many insane weapons under his sleeve almost ready however most of them didn't make it past testing.
I watched this video (despite the extremely low quality) it taught me a few good things.
3:42 - D-Day if Hitler jets passed testing

The Germans were the first to create a fighter jet, however their role was not to attack ground troops but to intercept bombers. Had this jet been fully functional by early 1940s then it's impact would've been limited, and had little impact on D-Day, in which the allies had superior numbers

Reaction score
1.Battle of Britain
2. Invaded Russia instead of Britain.
vutffsamlodcy2bkabce.png

This was the plan Hitler had his Millitary Chiefs draw up, Stalin was content with his share of Poland and I think he would've set his sights on Finland.

Reaction score
The Germans were the first to create a fighter jet, however their role was not to attack ground troops but to intercept bombers. Had this jet been fully functional by early 1940s then it's impact would've been limited, and had little impact on D-Day, in which the allies had superior numbers
They were also the first ones to understand nuclear fission in which had they had the funding and support they would have been able to create atomic ballistic missiles. When the Russians raided a Nazi bunker after WW2 there was actually a globe with a Swastika over the continent of the United States of America. I'm guessing if Hitler got his jets fully operational it would have fired on ground troops (that I know) and it would go twice the speed of an average allied plane, It also had better weaponry. If Hitler had taken more notice and dedicated his resources on these planes he could have created a fleet of these planes, and I can guarantee you that if you had a fleet of those planes during that time they would have decimated most of the allied planes and after gaining air superiority they would have attacked the ships on the British channel. This would then allow them to strengthen their air fleet and conduct another air raid on Britan and with the Allied Fighters being obsolete it will be much easier to bomb London, If they do that it could force a surrender from the British and with Europe pretty much dominated they could then make plans on launching ballistic missiles on the US and maybe even make moves on Asia afterwards. They could have also gotten help from Japan to defeat the US as Japan and the US weren't very happy with each other after Pearl Harbor.

a80fd040a4c92c8db1ef3920eda07d2c.jpg
This is true btw.
bd92c04a447a228e5cefd43917a2ec04.png
57ad79c019686f51b81612aa81d1073f.png
2796343208122dcc65af0c049b5e3f63.png

Last edited: