What sport are you going to or have gone to

Reaction score
i've always been a little curious over what sport you guys on perp are going to, or have

Personally I've been going to a sport called speedway but had to stop because of injury
(Me in red)

Reaction score
boyshoot-with-a-kalashnikov-spetsnaz-airsoft-replicateenagersixteen-E8K2EH.jpg

Reaction score
I've been training Taekwondo for a while now. Only got the orange belt up until now. I Have been training taekwondo before this and that's pretty much it. I'm not a very sporty guy tbf.

The type I train is not WTF nor Kukkiwon. I Train STS which is an extended version of DTF.

Last edited:
Reaction score
swimming , rugby but currently arent able to do so as i was knocked out and had a concussion on sunday :)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hmmmmm

Footy: Play for my local team's firsts as a striker, Dafen Welfare AFC. Banged in two against Cardiff's Academy. Celebrate with a Dab. Constantly starting fights because i see myself as Diego Costa when im on the pitch even though i play like Bergkamp.
halrobson-kanu-cropped_iqaqeuzdrrpdzfxnn7ft9od6.jpg

Rugby: Well ... i broke my leg a year before youth level ... since then i have injured 3 players. I now have a reputation for breaking peoples legs :laughcry: Someone ran into me off a tap and go and tore 3 ligaments in his knee... poor guy.
Only play rugby for the tackling ... i love a chop tackle.
Dan-Lydiate.jpg

I do love playing snooker too ...

Sports i hate :-
Cricket
Speed Walking
Netball