What videogame are you most passionate about?

Reaction score
perpheads, been here for 8 years

old-friends.jpg

(me and @TinySlayer)

Max

Reaction score
Still worth playing original dark souls in 2022?
100% worth it. The world design is a masterpiece, the ost is amazing. The game itself is immersive, it’s challenging yet rewarding and the bosses are sick. It’s not perfect and there will be times where you want to punch your monitor ( blightown ) but it’s seriously good. Idk how much it costs for the remaster but I would say it’s worth it

Reaction score
regrettably league of legends because this

zEbz8iN.png

CH8xt3J.png

P4prqJr.png

and also hypixel skyblock because this

ucSRWZE.png

Reaction score
Right now:

GTA V
Playing through the story of GTA V (actually for the first time ever) and it's quite fun.

Arma 3
@Madda, myself and a couple of other guys started up an Arma 3 group in June this year. Since then, I've enjoyed making custom missions every single week. Recently, we made the decision to transition to become a British Unit, and it has been lots of fun, rebranding all ranks, roles, images and text.

My ALL TIME Favorites:

1. Stonehearth
This game is my absolute favorite I've ever played, and I hate that it was abandoned by the devs. Thankfully the modders in it are amazing and are actually keeping it up-to-date, optimizing it and adding new features. I fucking love this game to bits, and I would sponsor a Stonehearth 2 single-handedly if I had to.

2. Total War: SHOGUN 2
I started playing this in my weeb phase of my life, and to this day I still think it is by far one of the best Total War games ever made. No Total War game since SHOGUN 2 has captured me in the same way.

3. Planet Coaster
I spent every single day of my childhood playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. When Rollercoaster Tycoon World was announced, I was excited but man that game was trash. Then PlanCo came along, and it is by far the best Theme Park game ever made. Sure, RCT2/3 has the nostalgic feel to it, but PlanCo is a worthy successor to it.

4. Cyberpunk 2077
The game definetly deserved it's criticism. But since then, the developers has worked tirelssly to patch it to a point where it is an amazing game with excellent replayability. There are so many options for different weapon builds and the Cyberpunk setting? Don't even get me started, no game has EVER captured the Cyberpunk City feel as well as this game.
Oof total wars I completely forgot too. Shogun 2 is a masterpiece indeed. Cyberpunk ive played for like 8 hours but never got around finishing it. Might actually pick it up again after reading this!

Reaction score
regrettably league of legends because this

zEbz8iN.png

CH8xt3J.png

P4prqJr.png

and also hypixel skyblock because this

ucSRWZE.png
Have you tried Wild Rift? My friends play it alot when chilling with mates. Its obv easier then LoL but games are faster and controls are great. I’d suggest you try it if you haven’t yet. Fun game ngl

Reaction score
Have you tried Wild Rift? My friends play it alot when chilling with mates. Its obv easier then LoL but games are faster and controls are great. I’d suggest you try it if you haven’t yet. Fun game ngl
i have not, i can't say im the biggest fan of mobile games and a lot of what i like and excel in about league are the small optimisations and details which i feel like would be lost in an easier mobile version of the game

might give it a try some time though

Reaction score
i have not, i can't say im the biggest fan of mobile games and a lot of what i like and excel in about league are the small optimisations and details which i feel like would be lost in an easier mobile version of the game

might give it a try some time though
I felt the same before playing. Give it a shot, I’m sure you’d atleast appreciate how they ported it to mobile.

Reaction score
Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg

This game holds a very special place in my heart. This game left a massive impact and impression of Sonic when I was a kid and I was blown away by just how fast Sonic could blast through the day-levels and the skill required to keep that speed going makes it incredible to replay. Sadly it never got re-released and is stuck on the Xbox 360/PS3 but a mod for Sonic Generations allows me to replay the day stages as both games share the same boost gameplay style. And can't forget about the music, my god it's some of the best I've heard in all of gaming it has an incredible OST.

Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption 2

Amazing story, graphics and gameplay.

nx5o2a00p6x31.png

Other games I've played a lot of and enjoyed: Garry's Mod, Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto 5.

Reaction score
Obviously, PERP Because it's the reason I started PC Gaming to begin with after my brother showed me it.

Fallout New Vegas will forever hold a place in my heart as probably the most invested I've been in a single player game.

Minecraft meant a whole lot to me too but I haven't got it on PC, I was an Xbox 360 gamer.

Brutal Legend was a big hit for me because the soundtrack alone.

Adventure Quest Worlds is something I've been playing since 2008 and the first social game I got into.

I was a massive Incredibots nerd too, that was the first gaming community I joined.

The Army Men series of games was my whole childhood.

Pokémon is something I've been invested in my whole life too. The core game series only now though.

The guitar hero franchise as cringe as it was in hindsight got me into playing real guitar again when I was like 12. The guitar customization was insane...
Best boss battle...

Reaction score
Honestly, the Half Life Series. I've spend a combined 8000 hours+ in games based on the Source engine. Half life and Garry's Mod got me trough my childhood, eh, it kinda was my childhood. Truly nostalgic games, i'd say Hidden and Dangerous probably.

I learned about half life when i saw Garry's Mod on youtube in 2012. I learned about the content you needed and i got into contact with it because of friendlyplayers.com. They used to have a really nice jailbreak server with a great community. (Dead, now, some of you ZARP nerds definitely know it)
They also had a decently active HL2:RP Server, and through that i learned about Half Life. I played this back on my shitty Dell Optiplex, as that was kinda the only game it could run, too.

Reaction score
Obviously, PERP Because it's the reason I started PC Gaming to begin with after my brother showed me it.

Fallout New Vegas will forever hold a place in my heart as probably the most invested I've been in a single player game.

Minecraft meant a whole lot to me too but I haven't got it on PC, I was an Xbox 360 gamer.

Adventure Quest Worlds is something I've been playing since 2008 and the first social game I got into.

I was a massive Incredibots nerd too, that was the first gaming community I joined.

The Army Men series of games was my whole childhood.

Pokémon is something I've been invested in my whole life too. The core game series only now though.

The guitar hero franchise as cringe as it was in hindsight got me into playing real guitar again when I was like 12. The guitar customization was insane...
Best boss battle...
But can you play Through the Fire and Flames on expert tho? I never got into fallout new vegas, why idk rlly. Got it for my bday back when it released but actually never touched it. Sad cuz I hear so many great things bout it.

Reaction score
Honestly, the Half Life Series. I've spend a combined 8000 hours+ in games based on the Source engine. Half life and Garry's Mod got me trough my childhood, eh, it kinda was my childhood. Truly nostalgic games, i'd say Hidden and Dangerous probably.
Half Life changed lifes and gaming forever. Truly amazing if you think bout it. HL2 is part of my massive arachnophobia too sadly. Those poisonous headcrabs give me chills.