What videogame are you most passionate about?

Reaction score
CS:GO is the only game that I can honestly say clicks in my head. I've played LoL to mid plat (wanting to die every moment), I played WoW 3's up to around 2300 during Cataclysm, but none of those games ever clicked like CS did. I've been playing CS:GO since 2016 and I genuinely just love the game. I love everything about it from the mechanics to the level design and of course the tactics required to succeed. I always played the support/ IGL role's and genuinely love creating tactics and getting into the flow state in a team environment. For me, nothing compares!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's a Couple Games i have been Passionate about:
Apex Legends:Fell in Love with the Movement and how the Gunplay Felt,Before this i never knew that i would ever Enjoy battle royale Games,as Other ones were just not as Good or had Problems that i did not enjoy,Although Far from Perfect as it had Slow motion servers that felt like i was Playing in China,Its Skillsbased Matchmaking was Irratating but could be Rewarding,And before i Left the Game in 15/08/2022 Since it started to Get Boring constantly being beaten and getting no more satisfaction from winning.
Ark Survival Evolved: Fell in love with the Fact that it was a Survival Sandbox with Dinosaurs and Stayed for the PVP and Fun times i would have with Random people on there ,and Left because of the Corruption of the Comunnity Servers and the amount of time needed to Play on The PVP serveres while being successful
Gmod:Started playing in 2019 and Fell in love,Can't really detirmine why,i started playing on a Computer that could barley even scratch 15fps and was restricted on what Servers i could play,During 2022 i Got a Better Laptop(Not good enough to Play triple A Games but good enough to Run Most gmod servers) and thats when i started playing on Perp and Other old servers.

Reaction score
CS:GO is the only game that I can honestly say clicks in my head. I've played LoL to mid plat (wanting to die every moment), I played WoW 3's up to around 2300 during Cataclysm, but none of those games ever clicked like CS did. I've been playing CS:GO since 2016 and I genuinely just love the game. I love everything about it from the mechanics to the level design and of course the tactics required to succeed. I always played the support/ IGL role's and genuinely love creating tactics and getting into the flow state in a team environment. For me, nothing compares!
What I love bout csgo is that it actually translates ur personal skill into the game. In LoL if your whole team sucks it becomes rather hard to 1v9. In CSGO you can actually 1v5 clutch (gets harder the higher you get ofc). Csgo is a game I always come back to from time to time. A game that never gets old. When I played it last time I went into normal matchmaking, got placed at like mg1. Went on a 23 winstreak. Only got promoted once. The 24th game I got matched up against 4 spinbotters and lost my streak. Got so mad that I never got into it again since.

Reaction score
What I love bout csgo is that it actually translates ur personal skill into the game. In LoL if your whole team sucks it becomes rather hard to 1v9. In CSGO you can actually 1v5 clutch (gets harder the higher you get ofc). Csgo is a game I always come back to from time to time. A game that never gets old. When I played it last time I went into normal matchmaking, got placed at like mg1. Went on a 23 winstreak. Only got promoted once. The 24th game I got matched up against 4 spinbotters and lost my streak. Got so mad that I never got into it again since.
There is a major problem with accessibility when it comes to CS:GO. Most players just play Valve Matchmaking forever and don't really care to put forth the effort to play on a 3rd party matchmaking platform such as FACEIT, ESPORTAL or ESEA. This is not the fault of the player, why should you have to install 3rd party anticheat, etc. just to play the game properly? Unfortunately, Valve doesn't really seem to care about accessibility and this is why their games, though better IMO, are overshadowed by their RIOT GAMES counter-parts (e.g. League of Legends, Valorant). Something that RIOT does extremely well is take a game that already exists and make it very accessible to a much larger audience.

The truth is that if you want a decent matchmaking experience in CS:GO, you have to play on a 3rd party platform. Valve's Matchmaking servers are 64tickrate, which not only makes the game feel different, it also means that 90% of the nade lineups that player's teach/ know do not work. Beyond this, Valve's Matchmaking is a cesspit of cheaters and it will honestly just make you worse at the game.

Reaction score
SKYRIM!!!

first 15 i ever got for my playstation 3, forever my favourite game

super mario galaxy 1 is also very solid, recently invested 30 of my hard earned pounds in a wii so i could play that god damn game

terraria too

Reaction score
There used to be a cops vs robbers server which was amazing, based on kills you leveled up and unlocked new outfits, gear, guns, it was fast paced and just so much fun to play sadly it vanished many years ago. RIP that server.

So then came perpheads, almost celebrating my 8th year here (joined december 2014 according to gametracker).

And now OSRS is kinda the thing im going for with perp mixed into it.

Let's see what the future brings me when I have build my pc.

Reaction score
I've a very wild attraction to games but in no particular order here are my top 5

My Summer Car - Bought completely randomly in 2016 when it came out, after 924 hours it's one of the best indie games I've ever played
Any of the Fallout games - I love post-apocalyptic weird 1950s vibes
Mafia 1 and Mafia 2 - my favourite story driven games ever, they just hit the spot so well and they're still super fun to play through even today
Cities Skylines - Easily my favouritest game ever, I absolutely love the mods and the community that surrounds it
OMSI 2 - Extremely niche simulator that runs like garbage, crashes all the time, bugs out all the time but the Simulator Experience is absolutely spot-on and I just really enjoy chilling on it every time I play

Reaction score
Garry's Mod (PerpHeads)
DGluPcy.png

As for other games, in no particular order:
Star Citizen
Brickadia
Avorion (you've probably never heard of this game, but it's fun.)
BeamNG.drive (chilling, customizing, driving and crashing all appeal to me, so it's pretty fun sometimes)
Teardown
FiveM (There's a specific tycoon server I prefer to play on, screw roleplay, I have perp for that)
Space Engineers (Been playing this game since 2014, I own the limited edition hard cover copy)
Project Zomboid

As for games that fell off, but used to be part of my childhood around 2009. Still wish this game didn't die :(.
Blockland [Now surpassed by Brickadia]

Reaction score
I've a very wild attraction to games but in no particular order here are my top 5

My Summer Car - Bought completely randomly in 2016 when it came out, after 924 hours it's one of the best indie games I've ever played
Any of the Fallout games - I love post-apocalyptic weird 1950s vibes
Mafia 1 and Mafia 2 - my favourite story driven games ever, they just hit the spot so well and they're still super fun to play through even today
Cities Skylines - Easily my favouritest game ever, I absolutely love the mods and the community that surrounds it
OMSI 2 - Extremely niche simulator that runs like garbage, crashes all the time, bugs out all the time but the Simulator Experience is absolutely spot-on and I just really enjoy chilling on it every time I play
Have you played the mafia 1 remake? Its rlly nice imo. Mafia 3 was not my cup of tea tho

Reaction score
I have a couple games i enjoy

Garry's Mod
I only do Perp

Hearts of Iron 4
Terrible at the game but love it

Stellaris
Same as HOI 4

Plateup
Fun game with friends that can be stressful but funny to deal with

Rogue Legacy 2
An amazing game that im close to completing

COD Warzone 2
My aim is getting somewhat better

Phasmophobia
Only scary game im willing to play fun watching a ghost murder your friends then you run out of the house screaming like a baby.

A1L

Reaction score
Quite some old memories of older games such as The Warriors & Mercenaries 2 and some Godfather game I think, I keep on wanting to play it but I am too lazy to bother at the same time

Reaction score
PERP and CS:GO are my two go to games but Rust has been the game I was probably most obsessed with.

Luckily I can’t play it anymore due to life taking over but if you think PERP can be addictive and time wasting then wait until you try Rust.

Minecraft is also always a classic.

Reaction score
Zarp Gaming 2015-2018
Some of my fondest gaming memories have come from that server.
I was talking to @Jack Bruhross and @Xeronise about the old Zarp bases and it brought back some serious memories.
And so some great times they were. Shame it’s a shithole now
as much as people shit on the community for the wrong path its been taking since forever, it was genuinely one of the most fun times i've had and i always had excitement to get home from school and log straight on (or to see if my afk printing was still going strong).

tf2 is a game i've been playing since it first came out when i originally had the orange box on xbox 360 and i still play it from time to time almost 15 years later. shite how abandoned it is and valve do nothing with the competitive scene which i did have fun doing in tf2 but the characters, gameplay and so much about it is just unique and what made it pop off initially #savetf2

i loved all of the OG modern warfare's (cod4, mw2, mw3), the multiplayer i grinded so much time into trying to complete challenges and what not, mw2 had an awesome co-op mode and mw3 had a survival mode which were really fun but the campaigns is what made the game also incredible to play.

simpsons hit and run because i was not allowed gta:sa as a kid (did play it anyways), simpsons hit and run was brilliant and to be able to free roam as simpsons characters as a kid was just enough in itself and the game still has a very loyal fanbase despite how old it is.

i could honestly neek on about so many more games but i think i have said enough

Reaction score
Right now:

GTA V
Playing through the story of GTA V (actually for the first time ever) and it's quite fun.

Arma 3
@Madda, myself and a couple of other guys started up an Arma 3 group in June this year. Since then, I've enjoyed making custom missions every single week. Recently, we made the decision to transition to become a British Unit, and it has been lots of fun, rebranding all ranks, roles, images and text.

My ALL TIME Favorites:

1. Stonehearth
This game is my absolute favorite I've ever played, and I hate that it was abandoned by the devs. Thankfully the modders in it are amazing and are actually keeping it up-to-date, optimizing it and adding new features. I fucking love this game to bits, and I would sponsor a Stonehearth 2 single-handedly if I had to.

2. Total War: SHOGUN 2
I started playing this in my weeb phase of my life, and to this day I still think it is by far one of the best Total War games ever made. No Total War game since SHOGUN 2 has captured me in the same way.

3. Planet Coaster
I spent every single day of my childhood playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. When Rollercoaster Tycoon World was announced, I was excited but man that game was trash. Then PlanCo came along, and it is by far the best Theme Park game ever made. Sure, RCT2/3 has the nostalgic feel to it, but PlanCo is a worthy successor to it.

4. Cyberpunk 2077
The game definetly deserved it's criticism. But since then, the developers has worked tirelssly to patch it to a point where it is an amazing game with excellent replayability. There are so many options for different weapon builds and the Cyberpunk setting? Don't even get me started, no game has EVER captured the Cyberpunk City feel as well as this game.
You guys organized a Group in Arma 3? Can i join in ?

I enjoyed Deponia and it's Trilogy and Doomsday. Reminds me of good old days.
I played a lot of Arma 3 with my Unit previously but they stopped because evreyone had a burnout
Hearts of Iron 4 (Kaiserredux and Vanilla)
War Thunder

Reaction score
Hi y’all,

As the title stated: What videogame are you most passionate about?

I can personally sadly say that I’ve played many, many videogames. Pretty much every big title I’ve played. But one videogame that I’ve played extensively and will always remain my favorite game is: The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

I remember playing it on launch and being hooked by the enormous world, great questlines and I personally love the wonky character models.

I can safely say that I mastered this game near 100%. Having completed many full playthroughs. Even 100% completion on max difficulty which is really hard (if you know, you know).

Other games I’m passionate about are:
World of Warcraft (Vanilla till WOTLK)
Fortnite (season 0 and 1)
Mario 64
Counter Strike (source especially)
COD 4 Modern Warfare
Fifa 10 till like 15 (cuz of FUT)
Half Life
OSRS
And probably many I forgot to name here.

Edit: some more games that came to mind later.
Minecraft (had luxury to have played since Alpha)
League of Legends (played since months of original release, grinded my way to 30 playing against bots in custom matches. 12 ip per win. Ouch)
Resident Evil 4
GTA Vice City and IV
Fallout 3
Mario Sunshine

What game or games are you truly passionate about and which one is your all time favorite, and why? Let us all know!
Deffo perpheads it's the best to play most enjoyable nice people and a good community

Reaction score
Any Lego game to be honest. But the mains are:

- Lego Indiana jones
- Lego Batman
- Lego Star Wars (shoutout @Ashur)

Other favourites:

- GTA 4 (All DLC’s too)
- Simpsons Game (and Hit ‘n’ Run)
- Original Godfather Game (PS3 Version)
- Fallout New Vegas
- Watchdogs 2
- NBA 2K16