What videogame are you most passionate about?

Reaction score
Used to love Lego Star Wars on my PSP when I was like 8, when I got into PC from 2012 onwards I used to grind Minecraft hardcore factions, was staff on a popular server called Kohi for a while from around 2013-2015.

Reaction score
Halo is one of my favourite game franchises of all time, I first played Halo 1 at an extremely young age because fuck age ratings and have played all of the games countless times except infinite which I haven't started yet :I, I've also learnt quite a lot of the lore beyond the games and maybe be a little obsessed as can be confirmed by the several community members (@Edisom @3izu @Mina @Epithax) I've attempted to drag through the games with me (only @3izu made it through the rest are pussies).

Minecraft is also definitely up there, I've dedicated thousands of hours to several playthroughs on many worlds and will likely continue to make servers periodically for the community for the rest of time. My only regret is that I've lost most of my old worlds to time and so have no way of returning for the nostalgia.

I'm also a big fan of RTS games and so Command & Conquer, more specifically Red Alert 2 and Generals were also a big part of my childhood.

Honourable mentions go to Fallout which is another one of my favourite game series hence the Lieutenant steam profile pic I've had for ages and Mercenaries 2 which is an absolute classic which EA ruined by shutting down Pandemic before they could make 3.

Reaction score
Halo is one of my favourite game franchises of all time, I first played Halo 1 at an extremely young age because fuck age ratings and have played all of the games countless times except infinite which I haven't started yet :I, I've also learnt quite a lot of the lore beyond the games and maybe be a little obsessed as can be confirmed by the several community members (@Edisom @3izu @Mina @Epithax) I've attempted to drag through the games with me (only @3izu made it through the rest are pussies).

Minecraft is also definitely up there, I've dedicated thousands of hours to several playthroughs on many worlds and will likely continue to make servers periodically for the community for the rest of time. My only regret is that I've lost most of my old worlds to time and so have no way of returning for the nostalgia.

I'm also a big fan of RTS games and so Command & Conquer, more specifically Red Alert 2 and Generals were also a big part of my childhood.

Honourable mentions go to Fallout which is another one of my favourite game series and Mercenaries 2 which is an absolute classic which EA ruined by shutting down Pandemic before they could make 3.
Halo 1 is a gem, never player another tbh. Halo 1 was far too good for the time. RTS games I personally rlly enjoyed and would recommend are Age of Empires 2 and 3, Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth and Company of Heroes. I played C&Q when I was rlly young. Never played it since but you gave me a good idea. Thanks!

Reaction score
When I play, Rust is very good and I will play for hours on end
Until I get offline raided and want to top myself

Reaction score
can't get offline raided if you never go offline
Stayed on till 5 once then slept for an hour and got raided in that time I was off
The cretins always get your loot somehow

• Agree
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
With over 5000 hours invested in RUST since the late Legacy days, before Garry handed over Lead Dev to Helk, I can honestly say F*&% that game. Made some really memorable experiences and met some of my best friends playing it but I can't imagine jumping back into it. It's basically a full time job.

Reaction score
With over 5000 hours invested in RUST since the late Legacy days, before Garry handed over Lead Dev to Helk, I can honestly say F*&% that game. Made some really memorable experiences and met some of my best friends playing it but I can't imagine jumping back into it. It's basically a full time job.
Have you ever tried Reign of Kings? It was like Rust but just medieval times only. Was the most toxic game I’ve ever played. But so fun lol.

Reaction score
Respect the grind, which skill was worse? Prayer or Runecrafting?
neither, mining was worst. prayer is really fast at chaos altar and runecrafting is very afk doing bloods at arceuus.
but picking from these 2 I'd probably say prayer because the amount of venezuelans attempting to kill you for 30k worth in bones was just straight up annoying
runecrafting is really slow but like I said doing bloods you can just binge some series and it's really chill + good profit

Ayjay

Reaction score
Ocarina of time has always been my most favourite game, it was one of the first games I ever played (on the n64 lol) and just still holds up today. Zelda in general has just been my favourite franchise of games, breath of the wild making that even more true and imo is one of the best & most expansive games ever.

More recently I've played the shit out of osrs and think I may be addicted thanks to @Jack Bruhross

Reaction score
Ocarina of time has always been my most favourite game, it was one of the first games I ever played (on the n64 lol) and just still holds up today. Zelda in general has just been my favourite franchise of games, breath of the wild making that even more true and imo is one of the best & most expansive games ever.

More recently I've played the shit out of osrs and think I may be addicted thanks to @Jack Bruhross
we will be raiding together in no time my kitten

Reaction score
neither, mining was worst. prayer is really fast at chaos altar and runecrafting is very afk doing bloods at arceuus.
but picking from these 2 I'd probably say prayer because the amount of venezuelans attempting to kill you for 30k worth in bones was just straight up annoying
runecrafting is really slow but like I said doing bloods you can just binge some series and it's really chill + good profit
One kill is a monthly wage for them haha gotta respect the hustle

Reaction score

Show the lvls mate now im curious

Reaction score
Stayed on till 5 once then slept for an hour and got raided in that time I was off
The cretins always get your loot somehow
I always loved staying up until 8AM just to get offlined when I'm sleeping at 11AM, it's definitely a experience.
Best part is revenge raiding them the night after