Server Suggestion When a property gets sold close and lock all doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: When a property gets sold close and lock all doors.
Suggestion Description: If a property gets sold because a player disconnects or when a player sells it at bank, all doors should be closed and locked.

Why should this be added?:
- Makes no sense when you buy a house half or all of the doors are already open.
- Less change of getting instamugged in your new property because the previous owner left the doors unlocked.

What negatives could this have?:
- 

Reaction score
I could see this leading to a lot more people getting trapped in properties after the person they were with disconnects
most of the time if people are still inside, doors are already locked.

Reaction score
I’d rather it just remain in the state that it was left in, it’s not inheritly causing any issues as is.

Reaction score
So what happened when you are raiding? The guy insta dc’s on a black screen and the raider gets locked in/out without any crowbars left:(

Reaction score
So what happened when you are raiding? The guy insta dc’s on a black screen and the raider gets locked in/out without any crowbars left:(
oh yeah, that's a very valid point lol, this should probably get denied just because of that ^^

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a pretty massive negative to this suggestion. I'm with Bnje on this one, there's not really enough reason to change things from how they are right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.