When punishing players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: When a staff member is about to punish a player the player in question must have been spoken to regarding their actions before being punished. A staff member is not required to speak to the said person if he/she has been excessively breaking multiple rules , if player has disconnected or if the player is AFK.
Your version of the rule: N/A
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
In my opinion everyone should be spoken to regarding their actions so they could possibly justify it or ofcourse know why their actions weren't justified under a staff members discretion. When a player gets banned without getting spoken to this will most of the times lead to confusion to the player who got banned.

In general its also nice to be first spoken to regarding your actions instead of being banned all of a sudden without being able to speak to the admin.

About the last part about when a staff member is not required to speak to the said person it might be a bit vague because of how I wrote it down.
What I mean by A staff member is not required to speak to the said person if he/she has been excessively breaking multiple rules
What I mean by this is for example when someone is mass rdm'ing , trolling as rc towing random vehicles you get it. i hope
There needs to be drawn a line tho between whats considerd excessive and non excessive tho.

Note: This only takes affect whilst a staff member has seen a player on the server break a rule whilst both players are present on the server.

So this is not for action requests.

Please leave your thoughts
Also, I might have not wrote this too well because how fast I wrote this , might be editing some things to make it less ''vague'' if it is vague

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Our internal documentation will be adjusted to make this clear.​

Status
Not open for further replies.