When searched options

Reaction score
Topic: Remove the ability to chose whether or not you want to be searched.

"The player has not consented"

Short explanation (in notes):
- Remove the ability to have an option if you want to be searched or not.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
As of lately, people being searched by fists have had the ability to refuse being searched, despite them being cuffed. And /me commands overrule any /me's they make as you're an officer, they literally have no force to fight back.
(I hope this is just a temporary solution until white list is in place)

Reaction score
It wasn't ever supposed to be implemented.
In cuffs= no consent needed.

It is being fixed soon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450288445,1450286340][/DOUBLEPOST]
It wasn't ever supposed to be implemented.
In cuffs= no consent needed.

It is being fixed soon.
To expand, make a report if someone is refusing to be searched/using it as a method to stall Rp

Reaction score
This is where powergaming comes into play without any handcuffs on refusing a search should be no problem as there is nothing stopping you. In handcuffs you have no free movement of your hands and forearms while you still have legs there would be no point in trying to run. I believe it should be removed it just creates an opportunity for someone to stall long enough for a friend to shoot me in the face.

Reaction score
I was going to suggest this myself. The amount of times where I've had to call staff because someone denies consent for 10 minutes then when the staff member appears they give consent and turn out to be clean. Its just a silly feature and adds nothing to the game but minging and stalling. Please remove it.