When shot in leg while running, fall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: When shot in leg while running, fall down.

Short explanation
(in notes):
- When running and you get shot in the leg you fall down.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Currently, if you get shot in the leg you can just keep running. Just a little bit slower than normal. You can still escape the police or the person that is shooting you if you can still walk. Example: Step inside a car (when you fell down you cannot go in). Run inside your apartment.

If you get shot and you get the "jump out of the car at high speed" thingy, you get caught quicker and it's harder to run. I do not want to say this, but this really adds realism.

Some video's of people falling down when shot in the leg.
WARNING
These video's contain graphic content.

This one is the most graphic, some are not shots in the leg but they also fall down. Would be a little op if shooting in the chest or back also makes them fall down.

In this one the officer shoots himself, but still. He falls down... :kappa:

Optional additions:
- None.
-
-

Reaction score
I think you get crippled when shot in the leg. I don't want to fall down when shot though because it seems a little bit annoying after a while.

Reaction score
I totally support this idea - I use to play on a semi-serious roleplay server (back in the day) and they had a system like this, it worked extremely well, arresting people was easier and I think 3.4 can be enforced more easily if this was implemented.

Reaction score
+support to this idea. This could make people think about running away from gun point (I know it would break 3.4). But would also make sweatervest cops shoot suspects leg for escaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.