Progressive Parkour System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We're all aware of the Stamina, Crafting, Unarmed Combat (and others) bars that progressively increase with more use of the specific skill. But I have had this Idea for a while... Parkour!

No not this "hey guys I can climb a 50 foot building cuz im awesome with da parkour swep!" thing, I mean a slow moving progression that increases the more you jump, survive falls and sprint, this means that you wouldn't have everyone running and climbing about like crazy, it would definately take a while.

The main changes that would be involved would be gradually and slight jump height and speed increases and (possibly) a double jump when at a wall to simulate a wall climb, you could also be able to negate a majority of fall damage (Not all), by crouching as you hit the ground to do a roll and break some of the fall.

Please Consider this. Many people have recently been complaining about run speed and how you do not run very fast before you run out of stamina.

- Captain Pronin

User0

3.3 Realistic Actions- All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player. Another specific example is that players must always move in a realistic fashion, especially during combat; excessively crouching, jumping, etc, is likely to be deemed unacceptable.

Parkour isn't slow paced.

Reaction score
This would need the staff team to remove a rule (sadly don't remember number of it). Btw parlour sounds very boring, and I only see it fit inndarkrp. ;)

Reaction score
Do you seriously want people jumping around and puttig their lives in danger this would also lead to more 3.4 breaks and a bit of 3.3. Overall I think this will cause more harm than good if spamming coffee to getaway from police then leaping around should not be okay.

A big -support from me no-one wants sweatervests jumping around like frogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.