Who is winning the premier league and champions league?

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the best sport in the world (football) and who is taking home the silverware, Got my money on Manchester City to win the Prem and Liverpool to win the champions league

Reaction score
Everton will be lucky not to go down!
Hope we are lucky enough stay up couldn’t give a fuck about my 50 quid on us
Be heartbreaking watching us go down cause we won’t come back up
City win prem
Bayern/Dortmund/City for champions league

Reaction score
Hope we are lucky enough stay up couldn’t give a fuck about my 50 quid on us
Be heartbreaking watching us go down cause we won’t come back up
City win prem
Bayern/Dortmund/City for champions league
I think you will defiantly stay up recently just beat arsenal 1-0 good form and better than the likes of west ham Southampton and that. Hopefully you will win against leeds at the weekend. Would be a waste of a new stadium for use just to go down.
Don't think Dortmund will win the champions league but their yellow wall is something else at home games

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the best sport in the world (football) and who is taking home the silverware, Got my money on Manchester City to win the Prem and Liverpool to win the champions league
Probably good bet on city now win the Premier league looks like really starting hit gear now after that 3-1 win Vs arsenal

Reaction score
Probably good bet on city now win the Premier league looks like really starting hit gear now after that 3-1 win Vs arsenal
Forgot about it but it comes down to wether city get a point deduction for breaking financial fair play so that’s a thing to think about