Understanding why the players are complaining - Discussion.

Reaction score
@CodezBlack I wasn't even making any comments, it was a mass thread for people to collect problems they see within the PLPD so we could bring attention to the one's that need fixing with a later helpdesk ticket. I did it on the main forums because plpd.online forums get neglected a lot more than main.

Reaction score
I haven't been active this month due to my commitment to university, as I have entered my final semester and I have to write a 100+ page business plan, furthermore I'm only able to be online in the weekends as I stay at uni throughout the weekdays. Also keep in mind that I do a 4 years education within 2 years, so I'm very occupied with uni as I attend one of the strictest uni's within my country. It is impossible for me to be active every single week due to my commitments.

I review my PLPD.online inbox almost everyday so my section members can contact me whenever they want (as stated within my contact scheme that I send out) and I would always reply to them so they will always have a main point to go to.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can rate dumb as much as you want, @Samuel , the server has been going downhill for a while and your silencing bullshit is making it even worse.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Resign then so someone active can have your rank. You clearly know your gonna be too busy for your section responsibilities then resign. Keeping the rank benefits nobody

Deleted member 1235

As a veteran of the Eastern front and North Africa Campaign server from 2013 I feel I will throw my two pence in here.
The whole reason much of this commotion has occurred was with the introduction of police white list. This was simply because we all had issues in one way shape or form with random people playing cop, and doing a awful job with the only requirement being some playtime.

I opposed the white list from the very start. I thought that adding two sergeant slots to help the LT was a good idea as it added some sort of leadership, instead on it being 1 man commanding 8 cops and 4 SWAT.

My biggest fear was that it (PLPD) would become too bureaucratic, when people hold all these positions trying to command different divisions, there would lead to unnecessarily long proceedings in order to recruit new waves of what is presumably the 1st or 2nd most popular job on the server.

I see only a slight improvement in the RP of officer on the server (and be mindful whilst I don't play anymore, I have hopped on discreetly at random intervals to see what the servers really like compared to pre 2015).

All you have now is a power struggle between cops and robbers, which is the last thing we want. This is because ultimately, this isn't a real 'role play' server, but merly a fancy cops vs robbers RP.

Many senior players who knew all the rules, laws and what was acceptable and not acceptable, have either left or grown up and simply don't play anymore.

My opinion isn't popular but I see this turning out just like the Council did.

Remove the red tape with the PLPD by doing the following
- Remove the numerous divisions
- Keep things streamlined simply within the forums (In other words remove PLPD online or at least reduce it to a simple google form)
- Allocate a maximum of 3 'Senior positions (Head/Cheif of police) followed by a maximum of 6 sub positions (3 Tier system).
- Remove ranks for officers, instead just keep the medals.

"Those who fail to look to the past or the present are certain to miss the future" i.e You all focus so much on the future by adding more things to fix the issues that you never consider looking back at the easier times and actually try removing rather then adding to the pile.

Deleted member 1235

best quote right behind Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer

Reaction score
LTs recieve no infractions for authorising officers to execute cuffed suspects and get a lets talk. Gets promoted to Captain the next day.
A CPL recieves a Permenant Written Warning unless appealed for assuming someone armed shot police.
A CPL recieves a reprimand for saying PLPD Coming through meme in Shoutbox

if this is true i'm leaving the PD and SneakyPERP will become a thing.

Reaction score
you are pointlessly bashing momo for no reason, he does a lot for professional standards that goes unnoticed. connection logs mean nothing when you put it into this kind of context