Understanding why the players are complaining - Discussion.

Deleted member 4983

Quinten was pretty active last month to the point where it became a meme in our org, and we had his org rank as "pd snek" or smthn.

Deleted member 1235

sections reworking,.

only one being sectioned here is you mr

pb30rcXv4tBZ.gif

Reaction score
//phone
Well, if I wouldnt be meeting the requirements then I wouldn't be holding the rank, don't you think? Also, I wasn't justifying inactivity as a whole, all I said is that I cant playing 24/7. And if the officers won't use the resources they have, the Google Form to request a patrol, then that honestly is their own problem.

Reaction score
It's annoying when people like @Creepis tries to create a discussion about the PLPD and @Samuel just straight up fucking deletes it because "if it's PLPD related, it needs to be on plpd.online". NEWSFLASH! Not everyone has to be on plpd.online to know there's fucky shit going on. It saddens me to see how much the server degraded after Paralake was first introduced. Hopefully, the updates (as @ayjay ツ said) are worth it and creates more enjoyability. There's just too many problems in this server at the moment.

Reaction score
I have noticed a bit of a sticky situation with the high rank's point. You want an active member behind that title but you don't want a 14-year-old to do so. People who are old enough and mature enough to hold that rank all either have further education or work and you don't need a high IQ to know which one if more important (if you understand the whole concept of priority) alongside their personal things they got to deal with. This might be a hard pill to swallow but you ain't gonna get a mature individual who knows what he's doing coming on every day every few hours because they do have a life outside of their computer and maybe they want to play another game once in a while? I don't really care about the activity as long as they actually do something and they are good at doing so.

tl:dr
You are not gonna get a mature individual who knows what he's doing coming on every day every few hours
They have lives, work, further education. Something that is far more important and time-consuming than perp.
The only people who are gonna have a lot of time are either those who are unemployed (Those with no lives basically)

Reaction score
Reckon you could buff cops a little when they are few? I have stopped responding to anything that has a high chance of turning into a shootout now because I just get sprayed down in my car upon arriving, should I be given the privilege to exit my vehicle I am imminently 1 tap. It's 3.4 to respond to calls as a normal officer 2-3am+ now. Think of it as, what you did to help the crims out by limiting the cop slots by the server pop, maybe increase the officer's armor and/or health the few of them there are and the higher the server pop? Just because I feel like a cop in Somalia rather than the U.S. Edit: This is dumb somehow

Last edited:
Reaction score
Read my suggestion again, It would help me. I would finally be able to respond to those mugging calls at 3 am knowing I have at least a 15% of coming out alive. When they did it so that the PD limit was determined by the server pop that helped everyone but the PD. Why can't it go the other way? Edit: This is dumb somehow

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,
Inactive due to school. Any section member is still able to contact me and plan patrols if they feel like it. If they don't take the opportunity so be it.

''Extremely active''
No, I don't want to be forced to play on a server if I don't feel like playing at the time. 6 hours a month is considered active which is okayish.
i dont mean this in a rude way but if this is your mindset, why are you still a section sergeant?

i've spend more than a year on becoming sergeant and i lost more than a year of progress because i didn't play for 1 month. just that one month. beacuse i had the same mentality as you. my minimum hours turned in to 0s. if you're not that motivated, why not give your position up to someone that is? You're clearly not hyped and dedicated to your position