why are Police struggling to make 3-7k a hour?

Reaction score
A lot of officers don't get bonuses, and those that get bonuses get around 150k per month, which translates to like 5k a day. So its not "a lot" of money
sounds like 150k a month more than a crim even has a the chance of obtaining!

rewevie

Communication Banned
Reaction score
just to put how stupid this in context for you that cant understand

ok so a merc sl65 is like 1,854,000 right so as an officer on what is the ''new normal'' income it would take
522.84264 of constant work to afford it outright that's 21 DAYS STRAIGHT
were at fishing would only take 52.9714286 to afford THIS IS ONLY 2.2 DAYS
But you play to have fun and to enforce the law, not to grind money, that just looks very irresponsible for an officer

Reaction score
I am satisfied with how much you can still make as police, just win more shootouts and confiscate more guns and drugs!! because it’s really not that fucking deep
bruh so your saying 3k a hour as a officer is normal when it use to be more like 20-30k ??

Reaction score
bruh so your saying 3k a hour as a officer is normal when it use to be more like 20-30k ??
it still technically is if the mayor can afford it. Even still high taxes > more benefits for the PD like more tfu to help you win more shootouts

Reactions: Sam
Reaction score
What cops get paid is good as it is. I'm a cop main and honnestly cop is more about the fun than about the cash you can get from it. If you want to earn more you should consider fishing as you have made it clear to us and yourself you earn more with it, it's a higher risk tho, you can get mugged at docks and hicktown. Cop is just guaranteed income whilst doing a job, that for me is enjoyable and fun to play.

Reaction score
I disagree with people saying confiscations should make up the difference, that just incentivises cops to confiscate guns for petty reasons where they would otherwise let people off with a warning.

That said, Tinyslayer said he would work on a solution for the city's reliance on income taxes so I wouldn't worry too much.

Reaction score
I don’t think anything’s actually changed, I have 0 idea what you mean by officers are now only making 3k an hour.

Reaction score
Essentially the city barely is able to recover itself on its own. Yesterday with no mayor, the funds were still decreasing even though it was being controlled by the server so when a mayor comes on they have to attempt to increase it therefore giving Officers no money.

Reaction score
What cops get paid is good as it is. I'm a cop main and honnestly cop is more about the fun than about the cash you can get from it. If you want to earn more you should consider fishing as you have made it clear to us and yourself you earn more with it, it's a higher risk tho, you can get mugged at docks and hicktown. Cop is just guaranteed income whilst doing a job, that for me is enjoyable and fun to play.
yeah but fisher's make what we do in 10 hours its fucking redicilious ngl even if they loosing fishing rods there making like 20k a hour and we make like 3 to 7k a hour because the city cant fucking survive on its own