Why I think Perpheads is dying.

Reaction score
Alright. It does sound like salt. But he has a point. Basing is basically hell right now. If you don't have friends that are raiders or good defenders you're fucked. And of course there's people: "Well then get skill" or some shit. But in all honesty Olsens and other bigger orgs do ruin both the RP and Basing.

See when I arrived here, there was big orgs. Well by big orgs I mean multiple orgs which are deemed small. They raided each other and rarely raided solo-basing people.

How I see it now is that everyone just mugs and raids sweaters. People don't have a challange while raiding. And if you try searching for the excuse that TFU is the challange, well then.. 6 people + 4 flankers (Heavily armed) against 4 Heavily armed TFUs and a bunch of cops, which have to follow policies etc. But alright... The issue here as well is that I myself see that if I want to raid with friends TFU is also an issue, since almost every cpl+ is TFU. Of course TFU is just extra kills for olsen etc. But for me and other smaller raiders / basing they're a huge issue and not depending on skill or anything.

I just see there should be a limit to some of these things? I know my word isn't going to change much as players create their own experience and if I were in place of a big / skilled org, of course I wouldn't want to change that since I got the upper hand.

There's really nothing to be done unless the PLAYERS change. And from what I've seen, players do not care about newcomers.

Look. All we can do is that we realize to help out new players as PERP can be very confusing for them. I like showing sweaters around and I do lose respect for people which intentionally mug / raid a new player. Again comments like this will come: "Well they shouldn't be immune";"Well they also can get raided". I see this a lot in slums / projex where the gray-shirt vested man finds his home and then gets raided by 4 people with M4s while he protects with his M4. It's really depressing watching it.

Anyways this is my P.O.V. and not all of you can agree upon this. But hey, this is what I speak with people about, exchange thoughts and understandings of situations. So this entire comment, that I spent a bit of time on is actually thoughts of more experienced players combined and is the result of many police patrols (Pointless talks to make conversation; but not really that pointless).

EDIT: If you want to RP as any job you'll get either mugged, raided or anything other like that done to you.

If you are a new player you shouldn't grow since you will have no friends or money to fund a loss of drugs or weapons and belongings.
Period.
Get a legal job, make friends by RPing and grow with them when you get ~100k.

This server isn't only about growing drugs, go have fun instead of sitting in a base and pointing your gun at a door for 40 minutes just to do it again afterwards.

Reaction score
Dude I started from nothing, I joined orgs and stole their drugs to get myself money, after I saw those orange people raiding and doing fun stuff so I decided to raid them and bomb them every 30 mins ye every 30 mins I was wasting around 100k in cash just to hunt them and raid them I had much fun its just about how you get the game if you cry about dying in a fucking game so just leave it and go play some other game dude

Reaction score
PERPheads is dying because the community has a bunch of salty Permavirgins in there mid 20's crying when they cant PowerRP over others and can't accept defeat at the hands of kids.

Also, alot of this community is too nice and takes being raided and all that as a personal "fuck you". Everyones either too scared to raid or likes the people too much to raid them.

There's three kinds of people on PERP: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Olsen and other Pro raiders are the dicks, The majority of people are Pussies, and then, you've got the occasional Arsehole. Pussies think everyone can get along, they're too nice to people and are too afraid to take risks involving losing guns. Dicks, Fuck Pussies, because they're soft, weak and thats how nature intended. The Dicks benefit from it, whilst the Pussies go damp and sore over Dicks fucking them. And then we got the arseholes. The Arseholes just want to shit over everything. Sometimes, the Dicks fuck the arseholes too. What happens to the dicks who fuck the arseholes though? They get covered in shit. Without the Dicks, the Pussies will stay pussies forever and the Arseholes will shit on everything.

team-america-world-police-39-1-g.jpg

If you can't be a dick, then be an arsehole, but for the love of god, do NOT be a pussy.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Dude I started from nothing, I joined orgs and stole their drugs to get myself money, after I saw those orange people raiding and doing fun stuff so I decided to raid them and bomb them every 30 mins ye every 30 mins I was wasting around 100k in cash just to hunt them and raid them I had much fun its just about how you get the game if you cry about dying in a fucking game so just leave it and go play some other game dude
Who wrote this for you my friend?

Reaction score
Hello, first of all this is my opinion we all have different opinions.
Also there might be a lot of spelling mistakes so just ignore that.
Anyway, So I started to play Perpheads about 2-3 weeks ago after I got unbanned from my permaban (Ban was like 3 months until I made an appeal) and a lot has chance for example if you make a base spend money on a rifle and pots and then you plant your drugs and after 10 min you get raided by 15 of those people in orange who just use 5 bombs and kill you instantly, this is why every new player or a player without a big org leaves they don't have a single chance to make money and its just time wasting and because everyone is leaving or don't wanna base there is no one to raid except those big orgs that you can't do anything about. Another thing if your wondering why don't you just join that big org because they only accept people with a shit ton of money and a supercar so yeah. just wanted to get this of my chest, Perp was great until now, it's just going to shit now and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me if not leave a reply with what you have to say

I think there's a lot of hackers on the server as well but what can we do about it, exactly nothing.
Its basically what you do. You drive around looking for raids and RAID people. Sometimes you give the stuff back and sometimes you take everything. Sometimes we have the courtesy to not mug you. This isn't only olsen gang. You need to understand in PERP there's usually some org or someone dominating the server. Rn its olsen. Many are unactive. When others become active again there will be competition once again. And the raiding will be more severe.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Its basically what you do. You drive around looking for raids and RAID people. Sometimes you give the stuff back and sometimes you take everything. Sometimes we have the courtesy to not mug you. This isn't only olsen gang. You need to understand in PERP there's usually some org or someone dominating the server. Rn its olsen. Many are unactive. When others become active again there will be competition once again. And the raiding will be more severe.
Doubt he'll see this considering @Jun1to is Permenantly banned for cheating

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I have alot of experiences with the orange they've been killing me for 2.5 and I dont report them cause im not some fat ass that play this game 24/7 and let them off the hook but what I think it is they need to add another raid rule which you can raid every apartment in the building within seconds