Why I think Perpheads is dying.

Reaction score
Hello, first of all this is my opinion we all have different opinions.
Also there might be a lot of spelling mistakes so just ignore that.
Anyway, So I started to play Perpheads about 2-3 weeks ago after I got unbanned from my permaban (Ban was like 3 months until I made an appeal) and a lot has chance for example if you make a base spend money on a rifle and pots and then you plant your drugs and after 10 min you get raided by 15 of those people in orange who just use 5 bombs and and kill you instally, this is why every new player or a player without a big org leaves they don't have a single chance to make money and its just time wasting and because everyone is leaving or don't wanna base there is no one to raid except those big orgs that you can't do anything about. Another thing if your wondering why don't you just join that big org because they only accept people with a shit ton of money and a supercar so yeah. just wanted to get this of my chest, Perp was great until now, its just going to shit now and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me if not leave a reply with what you have to say

I think there's a lot of hackers on the server as well but what can we do about it, exactly nothing.

Reaction score
This is so true back then when I played it use to be so fun as there was multiple raids people going as mayors every time and there wasn't those shootouts every like 10mins even if you go as a cop you can't do anything about the big orgs because there is to many of them even tfu's cant do shit about them. Even when ever I make a base spend a shit ton of money for everything then all I hear is a bomb going off I don't understand how that is roleplay when bombs going off and shootouts every 10mins and the cops can't do shit about it. This is why new people leave when they see all these shit things and they just rage. Or the mayor thing I never actually see a mayor on a single time. Also there is like literally no road crew workers or medics on duty whenever they are really needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's true, it's the Olsen Banden, I've heard a lot of bad things about them, they don't care they break rules all the times aswell and just kills everyone they see fx mostly of the times, what I've hard is mostly of them have been banned aswell because of shit like that. They raid everytime somebody make a base, they came back less than 1 month ago..

dog

Reaction score
This just sounds like salt after you got raided.
I'm having tons of fun and I'm pretty successful without ever being in a "big" org so

Reaction score
Its not about all about us being salty but there is like literally like no role play on perp that's why its dieing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1517098608,1517098506][/DOUBLEPOST]ofc I enjoy playing perp and that's why I am still here for 2 years taking breaks I just want to let the community know about it that's all.

Reaction score
I think there's a lot of hackers on the server as well but what can we do about it, exactly nothing.
Exactly this one, I pretty much doubt it, they have a very good Security System, and they often spots cheaters aswell without the system, so yeah.

Reaction score
I always found it exciting to be the minority in gunfights, use different tactics instead of the same old shit. Have you ever thought about simply not carrying a weapon when you're growing? If they raid you they can't kill you unarmed since that would be 2.5 (unless you get hit by a bomb kek) and then afterwards just use dirty tactics such as setting their base or cars on fire. You'll always do more damage then what they could ever mug off you. ;)

Reaction score
Yea, fuck those orange guys.
kVmIpFm.jpg

Reaction score
Theres load of people running around with as50 fucking shooting through walls

Reaction score
The thing is perp isnt about basing and raiding. Its about roleplay. You can rp being a cop or a salesman etc. There have been 100 other people with the exact same claim. Get over it.
Its called "PERPHeads roleplay" not basewars. If you can not do anything other than just sit in an appartment all day and grow imaginary drugs and then complain when you get raided, try something else or don't bother complaining because you cant see past the normie rp part of the server.

As for the hacker part I agree. @Silent @Feng Yamaguchi @Imperial Watch and a the other mean raiders need to be banned :(

Reaction score
That's because your mind is stuck in a box.
Think out of it.
Get a pistol and grow somewhere deep in the forest, or grow at slums near PD. Start crafting pistol ammo to sell for starters.
Go a medic yourself, plenty of money.
Apply for a Police Officer.

Why do you HAVE to grow?

Reaction score
Alright. It does sound like salt. But he has a point. Basing is basically hell right now. If you don't have friends that are raiders or good defenders you're fucked. And of course there's people: "Well then get skill" or some shit. But in all honesty Olsens and other bigger orgs do ruin both the RP and Basing.

See when I arrived here, there was big orgs. Well by big orgs I mean multiple orgs which are deemed small. They raided each other and rarely raided solo-basing people.

How I see it now is that everyone just mugs and raids sweaters. People don't have a challange while raiding. And if you try searching for the excuse that TFU is the challange, well then.. 6 people + 4 flankers (Heavily armed) against 4 Heavily armed TFUs and a bunch of cops, which have to follow policies etc. But alright... The issue here as well is that I myself see that if I want to raid with friends TFU is also an issue, since almost every cpl+ is TFU. Of course TFU is just extra kills for olsen etc. But for me and other smaller raiders / basing they're a huge issue and not depending on skill or anything.

I just see there should be a limit to some of these things? I know my word isn't going to change much as players create their own experience and if I were in place of a big / skilled org, of course I wouldn't want to change that since I got the upper hand.

There's really nothing to be done unless the PLAYERS change. And from what I've seen, players do not care about newcomers.

Look. All we can do is that we realize to help out new players as PERP can be very confusing for them. I like showing sweaters around and I do lose respect for people which intentionally mug / raid a new player. Again comments like this will come: "Well they shouldn't be immune";"Well they also can get raided". I see this a lot in slums / projex where the gray-shirt vested man finds his home and then gets raided by 4 people with M4s while he protects with his M4. It's really depressing watching it.

Anyways this is my P.O.V. and not all of you can agree upon this. But hey, this is what I speak with people about, exchange thoughts and understandings of situations. So this entire comment, that I spent a bit of time on is actually thoughts of more experienced players combined and is the result of many police patrols (Pointless talks to make conversation; but not really that pointless).

EDIT: If you want to RP as any job you'll get either mugged, raided or anything other like that done to you.

Reaction score
If you can’t base without being raided, Try grow somewhere else that is hidden, Unowned property’s etc that’s your best bet but If you want to stick to basing do what I do and shout abuse at them until they push and take your head off.

Deleted member 5193

Everyone started making a huge thing about PH dying not that long ago, and it didn't. I wouldn't worry about the community dying, there isn't much chance of that happening.