Why I think Perpheads is dying.

Reaction score
Honestly I have alot of experiences with the orange they've been killing me for 2.5 and I dont report them cause im not some fat ass that play this game 24/7 and let them off the hook but what I think it is they need to add another raid rule which you can raid every apartment in the building within seconds
No, would be stupid and unrealistic and make the gamemode boring.

Reaction score
Honestly I have alot of experiences with the orange they've been killing me for 2.5 and I dont report them cause im not some fat ass that play this game 24/7 and let them off the hook but what I think it is they need to add another raid rule which you can raid every apartment in the building within seconds
You are limited to 3x raids an hour and you can only raid the same person twice within that hour. There's been times when you have slandered us in OOC without knowing the actual story such as Dai raiding you solo twice within an hour and then myself and one other org member raiding you twice within that hour too.

Good to see the reputation is building up nicely.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You are limited to 3x raids an hour and you can only raid the same person twice within that hour. There's been times when you have slandered us in OOC without knowing the actual story such as Dai raiding you solo twice within an hour and then myself and one other org member raiding you twice within that hour too.

Good to see the reputation is building up nicely.
your response doesn't matter the amount of time ive been rdmed by you and your gay friends is unbelievable and I dont report it not to mention talking shit while there's 4 of you on and against 1 person is pretty low lmao Olsen gang more like Internet gang

"We killed you for fun"
why does it say you're banned for cheating

ive been playing for 6 days on the record and you guys treat me like im some gold pot you found and taking everything I got I can really careless but you flame in ooc to top it off how you're soo good

Also angry muffin just reacts dumb with everything cause you can tell he's not ok in the head with that name and he's 25 years old lmao he hasn't hit puberty yet

Last edited:
Reaction score
your response doesn't matter the amount of time ive been rdmed by you and your gay friends is unbelievable and I dont report it not to mention talking shit while there's 4 of you on and against 1 person is pretty low lmao Olsen gang more like Internet gang

"We killed you for fun"
Extremely sad you can't have a discussion without calling people "gay" and talking shit the entire time, you've derailed you own argument with stupidity, congratulations.

Reaction score

"We killed you for fun"
why does it say you're banned for cheating

>Losing the game
>Call the people you're losing to "internet gang"

Interesting strategy.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Extremely sad you can't have a discussion without calling people "gay" and talking shit the entire time, you've derailed you own argument with stupidity, congratulations.
Toxicity is all part of the internet if you haven't notice but since you mentioned it ill gladly act mature for this topic

Reaction score
how am I losing you can't "Lose" in rp are you ok?

You know full well that you can lose on this game, and you certainly aren't winning by pointing fingers at people and saying they're killing the server, are you?

Reaction score
Toxicity is all part of the internet if you haven't notice but since you mentioned it ill gladly act mature for this topic

1. Thanks for having the discussion.
2. I stated I raided you twice, Dai raided you twice. At no stage did I state either individuals raided you more than twice within the hour, furthermore theres nothing in the rules against an Org raiding you more than twice.
3. The situations of RDM; I'm intrigued, if there's ever a time when an org member has done such a thing feel free to report it as I am also heavily against my org members looking like idiots as its also making myself look silly :p
4. Clumping an entire org into one title and hate train is a bit sad, if you have specific names thats fine but simply stating that we are all bad people due to the actions of what I can only assume is close friends is a shame!
5. I'm open to new rules regarding all things with Orgs, perhaps a raid limit would be good but this may lead to some messy situations.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
1. Thanks for having the discussion.
2. I stated I raided you twice, Dai raided you twice. At no stage did I state either individuals raided you more than twice within the hour, furthermore theres nothing in the rules against an Org raiding you more than twice.
3. The situations of RDM; I'm intrigued, if there's ever a time when an org member has done such a thing feel free to report it as I am also heavily against my org members looking like idiots as its also making myself look silly :p
4. Clumping an entire org into one title and hate train is a bit sad, if you have specific names thats fine but simply stating that we are all bad people due to the actions of what I can only assume is close friends is a shame!
5. I'm open to new rules regarding all things with Orgs, perhaps a raid limit would be good but this may lead to some messy situations.
how can I have specific names when im being surrounded by 6 people and 1 of them killed me plus like you said you raid me 4 times within an hour plus another one in the admin sit dont forget about that one so its 5 time within an hour and that's a flaw in the rules you can organize a raiding event and nlr everything before hand plus not all of you wear orange there's some grey and the fact that you killed me in a shootout when I had no time to put my hands up and as soon as I did it I was killed another time was when driving up to you guys all of you had your guns in the back after a shootout at pd you saw me pull up and told me to leave I did and you shoot me

Reaction score
how can I have specific names when im being surrounded by 6 people and 1 of them killed me plus like you said you raid me 4 times within an hour plus another one in the admin sit dont forget about that one so its 5 time within an hour and that's a flaw in the rules you can organize a raiding event and nlr everything before hand plus not all of you wear orange there's some grey and the fact that you killed me in a shootout when I had no time to put my hands up and as soon as I did it I was killed another time was when driving up to you guys all of you had your guns in the back after a shootout at pd you saw me pull up and told me to leave I did and you shoot me

My Organisation ONLY wear orange, there is no grey or black and it appears where this could be a slight issue. Some individuals are associated with us but not within the Org and they shouldn't be clouding your opinion. Specific examples are blurred and I'm not going to remember every raid when I do about 20 a day, if you feel like someone broke the rules make an F6 or AR, fairly simple stuff.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
My Organisation ONLY wear orange, there is no grey or black and it appears where this could be a slight issue. Some individuals are associated with us but not within the Org and they shouldn't be clouding your opinion. Specific examples are blurred and I'm not going to remember every raid when I do about 20 a day, if you feel like someone broke the rules make an F6 or AR, fairly simple stuff.
That's the thing I dont make a report because I find it unnecessary to make one its a waste of my time because a raid last about minutes and making a report takes more time finding the clip from demo which is the most useless recording device I just want to enjoy the game

Reaction score
Calling someone gay in an argument

tumblr_pjvtxi09Ik1w0433po1_400.gif

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
ezpzgoplayminecraftnoob

Reaction score
It's true, it's the Olsen Banden, I've heard a lot of bad things about them, they don't care they break rules all the times aswell and just kills everyone they see fx mostly of the times, what I've hard is mostly of them have been banned aswell because of shit like that. They raid everytime somebody make a base, they came back less than 1 month ago..

This aged so beautifully