Server Suggestion Reminder of NLR when switching jobs and gear up timer.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Reminder of NLR when switching jobs and gear up timer.
Suggestion Description: A rule that is commonly overlooked by many people is that NLR applies when switching jobs, i think there should be a pop-up that comes up when you switch in / out of a job that says something along the line of "You have begun a new life, anything that you have seen before you have forgotten." Maybe make it a fade in fade out piece of text that just overlays the screen? I don't know, but you should get the point. Another way to do this is maybe take 30seconds for your character to gear up because just clicking a few buttons and being fully geared up and on duty isn't realistic.

Why should this be added?:
- Commonly overlooked rule of 3.5 .
- Players switching in and out of cop role when they hear a gunshot or sense some trouble around the area.
- Would add more realism since players switching in and out of jobs and gearing up on command isn't very realistic.

What negatives could this have?:
- It may ruin the flow of gameplay with the gearing up timer.
- It will nerf government jobs .

What problem would this suggestion solve?: It would solve the fact that anyone that is whitelisted to be a cop can instantaneously gear up magically with a click of a few buttons. This also applies to any other government job.

Reaction score
I think the NLR thing is great, I got fucking discharged cuz of that rule. I think its a great addition