Workbench Upgrading

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Being able to upgrade your workbench in different aspects to benefit your crafting process.
An example may be being able to upgrade how much your workbench can hold or how many things it stacks because at the moment only two things can stack into it which seems pretty shitty.
Being able to upgrade maybe speed when using your workbench which may slightly increase how fast you craft things, not too big of a difference but a slight increase in speed when using your workbench.

Why should this be added? (pros): Allow for crafters to not constantly have to keep taking the items out and storing it in storage like if you are crafting a bunch of bandages or stimpacks, you can only craft 11 at a time as that what it stacks in 2's and the last slot holds 1 which is pretty annoying at times.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Don't really see any negatives of this, feel free to list them below and I can edit it and add them in.

*Other additions: Maybe being able to have stuff go directly into your storage chest if you are close enough to one instead of having to constantly take them out?

• Agree
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
I had made a discussion in regards to 'higher crafting and firearms level, the quicker it is to craft' but never got round to posting a suggestion.

Reaction score
Yeah, there is currently a system in place where you have a higher crafting level, it is slightly faster but I mean more if you upgrade your table with something, it will give certain perks

Reaction score
This is level 0 crafting for 1300 stimpacks which takes over an hour more compared to being level 50 crafting
f1496d24472610973ccb4cf6d56a0cfc.png

7d2f1888203961263ff36afbc227be91.png

https://gyazo.com/7d2f1888203961263ff36afbc227be91

Reaction score
I'm not sure it is though, I noticed that the same time when I had the level to craft SW500, Compared to my level 56 firearms