World War Three 24/10/16

Reaction score
Was anyone witness to the fucking war that occured at offices and the surrounding areas?

Reaction score
Was hardly WW3. A bunch of random plebs thought they were rambo and killed the police force like 3 times after dying 4 or 5 times themselves losing a tonne of guns.

Reaction score
Was hardly WW3. A bunch of random plebs thought they were rambo and killed the police force like 3 times after dying 4 or 5 times themselves losing a tonne of guns.
Shit post my friend but in my defence there were bodies everywhere and around every corner I shot and died...

Reaction score
fucks sake got my hopes up for a real WW3 but it's some shitty PH cops vs robbers raid again -.-

Reaction score
Was just me and a lot of others clearing the police force or atleast attempting too a few times. I mean, i lost literally nothing so i don't really know what others are talking about. As a whole we probably lost around 2-3 AK's but defended 420k (ish) of the flowers. Plus it was pretty fun if i say so myself.

Reaction score
All of that sparked because McLovin ended a Corporal's life after taking me and Bobbie to prison for murder.