Server Events: 16/08/15 - Sunday 4:00PM GMT+0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Server Events: 16/08/15 - Sunday 4:00PM GMT+0

Hello there guys, it's been a while since we've done events so as its nearing the end of the summer holidays for lots of you we thought we'd have them this Sunday. Information below:

______

TIME: 4:00PM

EVENT: Bat Battle

WINNER: McLovin | Jamal Kingston

Description: An area for the event is chosen by the staff team before the event then some construction will take place to make it look like more of a war zone. Everybody who would like to participate in the event will be taken to the location and put into a queue where they will receive their bat, they will also be screened for any bandages/stim packs, they're not allowed in the event and they will be taken from you. Once everybody is given a bat, you will be instructed to start then the last three standing will be the winners. We also have the choice to do a teamed bat battle.
______

TIME: 6:00PM

EVENT: Duck Hunting

WINNER(S):

@DarkShadow | Carl James
@Pusheen | Zoey Locktus

Description:
People that would like to participate in the event will be placed on top of the city office and will be instructed to line up along the edge of it facing the car dealer. One of our trusty throwaway staff members will be placed at the car dealer car park and will be instructed to run around like a headless chicken. When the all clear is given, participants will be automatically given an M24 Sniper with unlimited ammunition then have to attempt to kill the poor Duck, due to the render distance you won't actually be able to see him so winning the event will be down to luck. The person who successfully kills the duck will receive a free M24 Sniper Rifle to take home with them!

______

TIME: 7:00PM

EVENT: Hunger Games

WINNER(S):

1st
: Alex_:D | Tim Jimzon
2nd: Sagittarius/That Guy | Samuel Jensen
3rd: Justfedorable

Description: Just like the movie, people are placed into the Forest area. Weapons and tools are placed all around the Forrest and all you really need to do is survive. When you are teleported to the platform we do not want people talking as we want people to pick teams spontaneously so it's harder. Once you are killed, you are eliminated from the event.

______

Hope to see as many as you as possible!​

Last edited:
Reaction score
/me caughs. Everybody knows I will win these again, as always. /me caughs again.
:kappa:

No seriously, goodluck. :ethan:

I'll win

Reaction score
Thank you all for making it and congratulations to all the winners, their prizes are as follows:

Bat Battle

Jamal Kingston : $50,000

Duck Hunt

DarkShadow : 300 rifle ammo + $25,000
Pusheen : 300 pistol ammo + $25,000

Hunger Games

Alex : $75,000 + $15,000 (three kill bonus)
Samuel : $50,000 + $5,000 (one kill bonus)
Just Fedorable : $25,000

Status
Not open for further replies.